Ch. 7

Maddie's POV

Recap

My brain is starting to pick up responses again, for the first time in six months I did something I would never do...........I opened my eyes.

"Maddie? How is this even possible? I have to tell Matt," Melissa says.
"NO!" I say. "No?"
"Tell him I'm dead, it was my decision to jump off a cliff and I want people to know I'm dead. I need a whole new look, hair eyes, etc. I need to start fresh, move somewhere else with someone else," I say.

"Are you are you want this, we can at least discuss it with your family," Dr. Miller says.
"You looking at them, I'm sorry guys but I have to, I have no other option if I want to live a normal life. Please just do this for me," I beg.

"I'll inform Abby about this, and somehow I will tell the world.  Mackenzie and I will make it as believable as possible," Melissa says.
"Just make sure the world knows, I have a plan to make sure Matt knows I die Dr. Miller you need to help," I say.
"I'm sure I can arrange something so continue, but please call me Janice," Dr. Miller says.

"You will invite Matt to come over. You will give him all the time he needs. I will be awake, talk to him, be with him. I will feel symptoms, such as nausea, and dizziness, then I will die. Janice, you will make the heart monitor flat line, no matter what you do you can't save me. You will help me change my appearance, get on a private plane tonight, move across the country to a small town, and I will start my life from there, but who will I live with is the problem," I finish.

"I have a friend, who lives in a small town in Tennessee. She is extremely nice, lives with her son on a beautiful ranch, with animals. Her son is an adult but helps her out. I can speak with her about the situation and she would love to have you live there. I will also need a fake name," Janice says.

"How about Arielle and her last name will be that woman's last name," Mackenzie suggests.
"Arielle, I like it, what's her last name," I ask.
"Woods, I'm sure you will get along with them just fine," Janice says.
"This is a good plan," Melissa says.

Matt's POV

Ever since I received the news Maddie attempted suicide and has been in a coma for the past six months, I couldn't live with myself. I know sending those fans were the wrong thing, but I didn't think it would go that far. I receive a call from Melissa.

(M- Matt, M- Melissa)

M- Hey Melissa, how's it been?

M- I'm good, but I need to talk to you

M- What is it?

M- It's about Maddie, she is awake. I have been fighting for months to get them to let you in the hospital and they are allowing you to see her tomorrow afternoon. You can stay as long as you want, her room number is 502.

M- Thank you Melissa, I will be there tomorrow. See you soon. Bye

M- Bye.

End of call*

After months I finally get to see her. I have to prepare myself, I still need to look presentable. Get a good night sleep, bring her flowers, some of her favorite items. I need to be with her after how much I messed up. This may be my last chance I can see her.