GAH! Pixies!

This dare will be awesome. It's from GOATBOY101. You should check out his page @FLAMBOYANTFAUN101. I built him a Time Machine once. Ah, good times. Anyways, Drew, I mean, Goatboy said: I dare you to run around camp yelling PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE! Being Leo, I probably would have done that anyway, so I got right on it.

Me: *Walks up to Jason* Jason, my man!

Jason: Hey Leo, have you seen Piper?

Me: No, but I'll look for her. *Looks around* Oh my gods, Jason! PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE!

Jason: Um, Leo, did you take your medicine today?

Me: PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE!

*Runs to the Ares cabin* PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE! *Everybody panics, then realizes there are no pixies and try to throws swords at me, but I just run away*

*Runs to the Poseidon cabin* PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE! *Percy looks around, then realizes there are no pixies. I got a lot of water up my nose*

*Runs to the Hypnos cabin* PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE! *Snoring sounds*

*Runs out of breath to the Athena cabin* PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWHERE! *Annabeth instantly realizes that it is a trick and punches me*

Me: Was that necessary?

Annabeth: Yes it was.

*I run to the Big House and yell over the intercom* PIXIES! PIXIES EVERYWERE! *The whole camp goes into mass hysteria, with people running around, screaming*

Me: Good job, Valdez. Good job.

Chiron: *Walks out of the Big House* What in the name of Zeus is going on here?

Random camper: We heard Leo yell that there were pixies everywhere.

Chiron (muttering): That little son of a hellhound. (Louder) Do any of you see pixies flying around here?

Everybody: No.

Chiron: Everybody, clean up. *Walks into Big House* And Leo, you have to clean Mrs. O'Leary's place up, and you have kitchen duty both for a whole month.

Thanks a lot, Goatboy, now I have to clean up a giant dog's poop and wash dirty demigod dishes. And to think that I built a Time Machine for him...