FIRE!

This next one is from shadows_and_secrets I dare you to set fire to as many people's cabins as possible. if you are afraid of Percy and his water just do small fires in front of the cabins. At night so you won't get caught. I'm still surprised that I Percy didn't kill me. Hey, there's nothing that The Amazing Leo can't handle!

Me: *sneaking up on Athena Cabin, while everybody is sleeping* Hey Scarecrow, wanna play ball? *Sets fire in front of the cabin*

Annabeth: What in the name of Zeus is- wait, LEO!

Me: *running away* Catch me if ya can, suckers!

Percy: *running to Athena cabin, out of breath* What's happening? I heard a lot of screaming!

Me: Just the amazing work of Leo Valdez! *Bowing* Thank you, thank you very much!

Percy: Valdez, I'm going to get you for this.

Me: Yeah, I get that a lot. It actually- *Gets hit by a lot of water* Ow. I think I broke everything.

Percy: That's what you get when you mess with my girlfriend.

Me: *Backing away* Yeah, I feel you. I remember I once promised this girl that I would return- *runs away* ESCAPE!

That was sort of fun. By the way, that was as many cabins as possible. Chiron caught me while I was running away. Yay for kitchen duty! (I was being sarcastic.) Also, Don't Stop Believing is amazing. And all rights to that song belong to Journey. Half-Blood learned how to play that on his guitar. I have to admit, he's pretty good for a twelve-year-old.