Leo The Squirrel!

This next one is again from Shellsandcheesesage who said: I dare you to talk like a squirrel all day! (talking like a squirrel is when you talk with a really high pitched voice!) This is going to be fun.

Drew (My BFFF: Best Friend Faun Forever): Hey, Leo. Do you want to take the time machine to check out Ancient Roman civilizations?

Me (In high pitched voice): I'm a squirrel! I'm looking for my nuuuuuuuuuts!

Drew: Leo, did you forget to take your medicine again?

Me: Where are my nuuuuuuuuuts?

Drew: I'm just going to let you look for your nuts. *Backs away, slowly*

Me: Help me look for my nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!

Me: *Starts running around camp* I can't find my nuuuuuuuuuts!

Annabeth: *Talking to people in Athena cabin* Guys, Leo's finally snapped.

Me: My nuts! I can't find my nuts!

Percy: *giggles* Where'd you last see them?

Me: *Hops up and down* Have you seen them? Have you seen my nuts?

Percy: Thankfully, no.

Me: I  NEED TO FIND MY NUUUUUUUUUUTS!

Jason: Leo, what are you doing?

Me (still in high pitched voice): I'm a squirrel, and I'm looking for my nuts!

Jason: Let me help you.

Me: You can find my nuts? Yaaaaaay! I really need my nuts!

Jason: Are these you nuts? *hold up a bunch of acorns*

Me: Oh boy! You found my nuts! Thank you thank you thank you! *hops up and down* Hey everybody, *shouts as loud as possible* I FOUND MY NUUUUUUUUUUUTS!!!

That was seriously fun. Remember to ask or dare me in the comments! See ya later, mortals!