Doing Something

Uh, VincePines dared me, and I quote: I dare you to do something to me! I don't care what just do something to me. Oh, Vincent, I don't know what you're implying... *winks*.

I'm just kidding (I had to say that or Calypso might have tackled me).

So, uh, here's the something that I'm going to do.

*Grabs blanket.* *Grabs picnic basket and various edible items.* *grabs candlestick* *Also grabs tiny version of radio I invented (patent still pending)*

*Finds Vincent.*

Me: Hello Vincent.

Vincent: *Nods head.* Valdez.

Me: So... uh... *picks up Vincent in arms.*

Vincent: Leo, what are you doing?

Me: The thing!

Vincent: What thing?

Me: The something I'm supposed to do to you!

Vincent: Oh, that thing. I dared you that in February!

Me: And I'm doing it! *Arrives on Long Island Sound and lays Vincent down on sand.*

Vincent: You know L-

Me: *Puts finger to Vincent's lips.* Shhhhh...

Vincent: Uh...

Me: *Pulls out mini radio from bag.* *Puts on Mozart's Requiem in D minour.*

Vincent: This is... romantic.

Me: *Lays down blanket.* *Lights candlestick.*

Vincent: Uh, I think I need to go see Drew really quickly bye *runs away.*

Well I did the thing. Interesting thing. But you owe me. Or yourself. For putting yourself through that. So you owe me and yourself, but if you owe yourself would you do something nice for yourself or...

I'll just stop there. Ask and dare me in the comments and that stuff. Adios!