ONLY EXCEPTION

"You have been sentenced to exile in the realms of the gods!"

"Supreme God, what have I done wrong?"

"For defying and loving a fallen angel who has been abandoned in God's realm!" said the supreme god.

"Esme, goddess of love. You appear to have misinterpreted what we were saying to you."

"Not at all, sire. As the goddess of love, I'm wondering what I've done wrong by loving everyone, including a fallen angel." He posed questions to the Gods and Goddesses."

"Are you that stupid, Esme?" exclaimed the almighty god.

"No, supreme gods, I am not. As a simple goddess of love, I have no enmity for any living thing, as I love them all equally," Esme declared, standing tall in front of mighty and superior gods.

"INSOLENCE!"

"FOOLISH"

"SMARTY MOUTH"

All of the gods and goddesses unanimously condemn Esme. Esme, on the other hand, has no ill will against them. He just believes that they are motivated by their feelings, which are inappropriate for gods and goddesses to experience. They are so overcome with emotion that he believes they have no idea what they are doing. He believes he has the right to love anyone, no matter who they are. What are their statuses, where they stand, and what mistake have they made?

Nobody should ever feel lonely, alienated, or unwanted. As the goddess of love, his love must be fair, and this is the correct thing for him to do in order to fulfill his role as a goddess.

"I am innocent. However, reducing my presence may make you all gods feel more at ease.”

“I will do as you wish," he says as he lays his palm on his chest and says those lines.

---------

Yuji Itadori was hiking with his occult club members, Sasaki-senpai and Iguchi-senpai. They're on their way to the top of the hill to ascend an abandoned shrine.

"Senpai, it's been a while since we've hung out and gone exploring like this." Though, don't you think it's quite a distance? Not that I mind." Yuji inquired of his seniors.

"I'm dying to know what it's like at the top of this hill, Yuji!"

"I heard this shrine belongs to a fallen god," Sasaki said as he staggered up the stairs, panting. Yuji attempted to assist her, but Iguchi-san had difficulty mounting the steps as well.

"Fallen god? That would be impolite of us to just inspect his shrine, Sasaki-senpai. At the very least, we should pay our respects and pray," Yuji said, now piggybacking Sasaki on his back.

"Are you crazy?!?" That is just a rumor! Myths! That's why we need to view the shrine, and why would we pay homage to someone who has been accused of being a fallen god? According to legend, he became a fallen deity after violating the deity's will and massacred mankind after his love disappeared and they passed away. That is what I search for on Google. Other versions claim that his love cheated on him or that he was imprisoned because he loved him. Anyway, why should he massacre others because his love was betrayed? Duh," says Sasaki Senpai as she tells her narrative. When Yuji hears this narrative, he feels an ache in his chest.

Yuji placed Sasaki senpai after she stated that she could keep up and go now.
"That's a lot of sources Sasaki, the one I read, it was because he had fallen into one of the goddesses who reside in the gods realm and he was just a mere mortal, he was punished for his lustful desires," Iguchi said, slowing his walk and attempting to sit on the dusty floor.