STORY TELLING

Note: HELLO! I'M BACK!! well, not entirely back, i just made it rush. i couldn't write even i wanted to. i feel like I'm being chained down by my school works, i still have report after uploading this, and later tonight i have exam HAHAHAH! i hope you enjoy this short chapter.

"Alright, my dear," the man whispered, causing Itadori's face to flush as the man called him fondly despite the fact that they weren't dating yet. Yet.

"I'll tell you the story piece by piece every time we see each other; that's the condition." The man sneered at Yuji, and the young man couldn't help but bite his lower lip at how the man was trying to seduce him by exchanging information and dating him.

After the man stated those things, Yuji pouted, and his chest felt light. This is becoming bad, Yuji thought. Everything works out the way the man intended, and Yuji doesn't mind. He loves how Mr. Ryomen Sukuna is attempting to woo him; he likes this type of courtship—wait? Courtship? No, he won't meet Mr. Ryomen again after this research, right? This is just for university-related activities. He doesn't want to hurt Mr. Ryomen, and if he does, he believes he would shatter more than this guy in front of him.

‘This is really bad; I am so drawn to him. I don’t know why. Ugh, I think this little crush will lead to something bigger.’ Yuji whispered to himself and gulped.

“Alright. I’ll agree on that, Mr. Ryomen. "Yuji was cut off.

“Sukuna. Call me Sukuna, Yuji. Whatever you want, Yuji. Whatever you call me, as much as you please. Yuji," Sukuna said softly while staring at the young man named Yuji.

'How many times has he just called my name? This is terrible; I love the way he refers to me. This is bad. This is bad. This is bad. I really want him. What are you talking about? Did I really just think I wanted him? Ugh. No way, no how, no. NO.

Yuji gave the man a kind grin. He did it unconsciously, with a wide smile. Yuji is someone who can't hide the feelings he has towards the people he likes to be around.

The man laughed as he noticed how brightly yuji face was shining in front of him. He thinks Yuji is adorable.

Yuji was perplexed by Sukuna's reaction and pouted once again, wondering what was so hilarious. However, the man continued to delighted place out his hand, and started patting Yuji's head, ruffling his hair.

Yuji glanced at Sukuna, mesmerized by the way he laughed quietly, reverberating in his ears. His mind keeps reliving the sight of Sukuna laughter. In addition, he stroked and ruffled Yuji's hair.

"I think my cause of death is too much sweetness and intimacy coming from you," Yuji remarked in a loud voice.

The man smiled as he glanced at him. Yuji is so cute that he's started chatting to himself.

"Because of what, exactly? Keh, keh, keh, you are so adorable," Sukuna murmured, moving closer to the young man's face and pinching Yuji's nose in exchange for the young man's glaring at him and turning away quickly after doing so.

"Kunaaa!! "Yuji exclaimed, grumpily stomping his feet at the man, causing Sukuna to pause on his footstep and turn to face the young man once more. face, bewildered.

Yuji banged against Sukuna's chest again, and this time he didn't mind.

"Su-kuna? "Yuji asked, perplexed, the man named Sukuna who had been looking at him.

"Call me again," Sukuna insists. Yuji just lifted his brows.

"Sukuna?"

There were no responses.