Erased Personality

Note: This is the final chapter that we will use the transcript, for now.

Yasuhiro: Then why do you want to die so badly?!

Shuichi: Its not that I want to die! We fought so hard to survive...Of course we don't want to die. But its not just about us. Everyone who died in the killing games felt that same way as well. They were all desperate to live. They wanted to survive. For themselves...and for someone else. That desire...isn't fictional to us! The pain isn't fictional to us either! To us, the killing game is real tragedy! That is why we have to stop it! We won't let this happen ever again!

Tsumugi: Like I told you, it's not going to stop. Because that is what the world wants. As long as the world wants killing games...Danganronpa will not end.

Shuichi: Then, we have to change it!

Tsumugi: There is no way you can change it! Fiction could never change the real-

Keebo: You don't believe in the power of fiction?

Tsumugi: Eh?

Keebo: It may not be a physical power, but our wish...it will sure be received by someone. If fiction has the power to touch people's hearts, then that power can change the world. That is what I believe in. I will also abandon my vote, just as Shuichi suggested!

Shuichi: Then its decided, we all abstain from voting. We reject hope and despair. We refuse to give what the world demands us to give.

Tsumugi: Are you serious?

Maki: Are you getting flustered? Your costume changes are getting less frequent now.

Tsumugi: Are you crazy?! If you do that, only I, the mastermind will survive you know.

Nagito: But what about hope?

Junko: What about despair?

Keebo: Do whatever you want with hope and despair.

Himiko: We already decided to quit this killing game!

Maki: I don't care about this fictional world...

Shuichi: That's right. The class trial is over. Now, start voting time-

MonoKuma: ...Voting time? No, not yet. This game is gonna continue! This class trial will go on forever!

Shuichi POV: We are abstaining from voting, we don't have to play this rigged game...I'm going to abandon this entire thing...I'm going to quit this killing game.

MonoKuma: Come on, even if we keep going back and forth...lets keep this game going!

Shuichi: I don't care if this game ends.This game is over.

MonoKuma: Why aren't you doing anything?

 Shuichi: I..am abandoning thing killing game, I won't play your game anymore, MonoKuma. Now start the vote.

Tsumugi: I won't let abandon this game.

Sayaka: I definitely won't let you!

MonoKuma: Yeah, you still need to continue the game! Let's put all of this behind us and resume the killing game! Danganronpa will never end!

Shuichi: Is it..really over? No I'm going to forfeit this killing game.

Tsumugi: Hey what are you doing?

MonoKuma: Lets have lots and lots of more fun with Danganronpa! Do the game right or else the audience if gonna get bored! 

Shuichi: Fine, be bored. We're not here for your entertainment. We're trying to survive. You're the ones who want us to be entertained!

Tsumugi:...

Shuichi: If your gonna complain, perhaps you should stop watching. Even if we make the entire audience hate us, we're not going to stop. We're gonna end our tragedy here.

Himiko: Just give up already, and start voting time.

Maki: All four of us abstain from voting...so you'll be the only one who survives.

Tsumugi: You okay with that Keebo? Is your inner voice telling you that's okay? Does outside really want that? Do they want Danganronpa to end?

Keebo: My inner voice doesn't matter anymore! I'm going to end this game with my frie-

Keebo:...Hngh!?!?

Keebo:......

Shuichi: Keebo?

Keebo:...

Himiko: Keebo? What's wrong?

Tsumugi: Aha. That is what I thought. Ah-hahahahahaha! See? They don't want this kind of ending. They want the killing games to continue! That...is the outside world's...decision!

Maki:...What?

Tsumugi: Isn't that right Keebo?

Keebo: Yes, my inner voice will not let me accept an ending without hope or despair...

Shuichi: Keebo!?

Himiko: Keebo, get a hold of yourself!

Tsumugi: That's not possible. The Keebo you see here isn't the one you know.

Keebo: ...

Tsumugi: After all, you can't defy the audience when your the audience surrogate. Now he is now feeling the audience's anger now.

Maki: What do you mean? What's happening to Keebo?

Tsumugi: The audience took a vote and decided that his personality of his should be erased!

Shuichi: His personality was erased!?

Keebo:...

Himiko: How cruel are you guys going to be?! Playing with our lives.

Tsumugi: But let me still ask this. Do you still want to throw your lives away? Even if it changes nothing?

Keebo: ...

Keebo: Gh...nrgh...!

Maki: Keebo!

Shuichi: Keebo!?

Keebo: I can barely control it....Looks like this is...the end.

Himiko: No don't say that, you survive this far!

Keebo: I'm sorry...I couldn't fight.... along side you till the end. But...your choice....is not... wrong. The...real...enemy is....the outside world who...is watching.....this killing game..So please...use me...t-to change....To change...the...world....

Shuichi: Keebo...

Himiko: Keebo, stay with us!

Tsumugi: He's completely erased.

Or so they thought....