Hope and Despair

Note: We are still patching things up, so the transcript is currently still in place, with a bit of my own words.

Keebo: This is the power of hope. I will not lose to your despair! Not when I'm carrying the hope of the outside world!

Junko: Well that's annoying. Hope? That's not popular...

Tsumugi: Well, if I can get someone like you to fall into despair, now that will be a great ending!

Keebo: I won't let you do that! Hope will never give in to despair!

Tsumugi: Ooh! So, you're going to go that far?

Hajime: Okay then, lets settle this.

Makoto: The Ultimate battle between hope and despair.

MonoKuma: Now that is what Danganronpa is all about!

Keebo: How are we gonna settle this?

Nagito: Well that is a problem. Its because Monokuma happened to broke a rule, which is also why this class trial is in disarray...

Himiko: You broke the rule here...

Sayaka: How about we start over and instead, have a special vote?

Keebo: A special vote, But, you are the one who broke the rues in the first place-

Soda: So what, man! We've already made it this far together, So lets just do one last vote!

MonoKuma: Cuz thats what danganronpa is all about!

Tsumugi: The final special vote will determine.... Between Keebo and I..., which one of us will be punished!

Keebo: ...What?

Toko: Th-This will be the vote to determine how this s-story ends...

Nidai: Meaning, you guys must decide whether this story ends in hope or despair.

Himiko: To end in hope...?

Maki: To end in despair...?

Shuichi: We decide...?

Then they are then looking at the screen of the people who are watching the show.

MonoKuma: Oh man, this is great! The outside world is starting to get jazzed up!

Keebo: Hope will totally win! No one here wants despair to win!

Himiko: Yeah...Keebo's right. We can't side up with the mastermind-

Peko: Even if that choice ends in your suffering?

Maki:....Su-Suffering?

Leon: Okay then, let me explain what's gonna happen after the final vote.

Junko: If Keebo, representing hope is punished, and I representing despair, win...

Chiaki: The per the ruls, the killing school life/semester will continue until only two students remain.

Shuichi: Your gonna continue the game?

Yasuhiro: Don't worry, there aren't going to be anymore murderers. My predictions are always correct! 30% of the time that is.

Chihiro: But even if we create new flashbak light motives for you, you know they are all lies...

Mahiru: So no matter how many motives we provide for you guys, it will still be more likely that noting will eventually happen.

Shuichi: Nothing will happen..?

Mikan: You will be able to live happily ever after in the academy.

Keebo: No! There no way to live like that. Being imprisoned in this school, living despair in out lives-

Toko: E-Even if you went outside, there will still be n-no point.

Togami: So as I just said, all of your memories are nothing but fiction!

Togami: Your hometows, your families and friends, they never existed in the first place.

Tsumugi: Because they are all fiction!

Akane: Danganronpa characters can only live in the Danganronpa setting.

Teruteru: That means, there is no reason to pull out of school. Only the losers pull out.

Himiko: Then just at l-least put us back how we were!

Sonia: Silence! Weep not over split milk!

Himiko: Nyeh?

Aoi: I told you guys already, with flashback lights, you can't get rid of the memories.

Kyoko: They can only over rewrite the old memories with new ones.

MonoKuma: But if you are serious, then you can use the flashback light to become a different fictional character, instead!

Shuichi: So, we can't go back to the way we were?!

Junko: Oh yeah! Now that's despair. But if I'm representing despair is punished and Keebo represents hope, wins. 

Chiaki:Then the killing game will eventually ends.

Ishimaru: But you still have to follow the rules! The game will continue until the final two!

Tsumugi: So that still means the only two of you can graduate.

Shuichi: What?!

Maki: That means, out of the four of us...only two can survive?!

Celestia: That's right, so I will let you decide the two who will survive.

Shuichi:....We've gotten this far... and now your telling us to sacrifice more friends?!

Saikonji: Its only just two measly sacrifices, and then the rest of you losers can leave the academy.

Tanaka: But...even if you do escape to the outside world, you will find it most unwelcoming.

Keebo: No! As long as we never give up, there will always be hope!

Fuyuhiko:....Well, if you're gonna stay all pussy about it, do whatever you want...

Peko: Are you able to choose which two will survive? Can you choose the two who will be sacrificed?

Keebo: Then I will sacrifice myself!

Shuichi: What?! Keebo...

Keebo: If it will bring hope to everyone and the outside world, I will gladly sacrifice myself...

Shuichi was absolute shocked about this.

Shuichi: But, Kibo...

Keebo: Its okay...Even if it destroys my body, I will still defeat despair!

Himiko: K-Keebo!

Mondo: But you still need to sacrifice one more.

Makoto: Hope still needs to sacrifice one more to win. Shuichi, Maki, Himiko, one of them still has to sacrifice themselves. Or hope....can't win.

Ibuki: So do you have the guts to make this heartless choice?

Himiko: Th-thats....

Shuichi:...

Sonia: Don't you understand now. You will still suffer, even if you hope.

Kyoko: No one expects you to do the hard way though.

Saikonji: There's no need to go outside! We can just stay in here!

Sayaka: You will stay together, right?

Maki: T-Together?

Chiaki: Everyone will feel a lot better after voting off Keebo...

Junko: Together, okay?

Keebo: Don't let her fool you! Despair won't end the killing game...Only hope will!

Maki, Himiko, Shuichi: Hope?