I am...

Tsumugi: You see Shuichi, Danganronpa is still gonna stay. You know why? It's because, it is best for others to make the choices for them. I believe that making choices for them is the fiction.

???: NO! THATS WRONG! SO LET ME CUT DOWN YOUR WORDS!!!!

That was when everybody turned around to see where the voice came from. A boy with cyan eyes who appeared to be a robot. It appeared that the person had broken free from control and now had regained control completely and was ready to fight with his friends. That boy was....

Shuichi: No way. Keebo?

Maki: Keebo? Is that really you?

Keebo: Hey guys. Sorry about that.

Himiko: Keebo! You came back for us!

Tsumugi: But that's impossible! The audience had already taken over control over you!?

Keebo: It did, but then I remembered that I shouldn't have others choose what I should do. I am not gonna choose to listen to the audience: I'm gonna choose what I am going to do.

Shuichi: Keebo....

Maki: But still, letting others choose what we should do might best. It might be the best choice.

Keebo: No! Don't say that. You should create your own choice, on what you want to do.

Himiko: Create...what we want to do?

Keebo: Exactly.

Tsumugi: But guess what, you can't because after all, the current selves you are right now are fictional. Like you for example, a robot who happens to be the audience surrogate. 

Keebo and Miu: No, that's  wrong!

Keebo: I'm not person. I may be a robot but there is more to me. I am Keebo. A robot who wants to live like a human who wants to be with his friends till the end!

Shuichi: Keebo....

Himiko: He is right, we may be scripted up, but we are gonna make our own choices!

Tsumugi: For the last time, if you guys abstain your votes, only I the mastermind will remain you know.

Shuichi: It's doesn't matter anymore!

Tsumugi: If you keep this up, the audience will get quite bored.

Shuichi: Then, just start the vote then!

Tsumugi: Okay okay fine. But this is only because I only don't want the audience to get bored.

They then started voting

...

After the vote...

Himiko: I didn't vote. That was the right thing to do, right?

Maki: Yeah that was the right choice.

Shuichi: But what is going to happen to Keebo? You sacrificed yourself, remember?

Keebo: I did, but this is for your survival. It's my choice, after all.

MonoKuma: Anyway, let's see the results!

The screen then showed up and appeared to say, no votes.

Tsumugi: Eh?! But I though...

Shuichi: Did you forget that Keebo broke through the audience's control?

Keebo: I'm no longer listening to my inner voice and deciding to choose what I want to do.

Maki: It's over. You lost Tsumugi. But may I ask, why did you abstain your vote?

Tsumugi: Just like Shuichi said, I forgot Keebo broke control of the audience and I thought he would still be listening to his inner voice. But since I depended on his vote, I thought hope will still win, eventually.

Shuichi: But, since we all abstained our vote, doesn't that mean there are no survivors?

Himiko: That's right. No survivors, that's a pity.

Shuichi: What's important is that we changed the world, and we're the last ones to suffer after all.

Tsumugi: I don't really have a punishment ready since I wasn't expecting this ending, so...

Maki: May I ask, can an Exisal go autopilot?

Tsumugi: I think it can. I guess we can use it for ending this fiction.

Himiko: Then it's settle.

As everyone was ready for execution...

Shuichi: Hey, Keebo.

Keebo: Yeah?

Shuichi: For a moment during the trial, I thought I saw Miu with you. But I think that was just my imagination. But, it good to have you back.

Keebo: Thanks Shuichi.

Keebo POV: And thank you, Miu.