My true self

Miu: Just stop saying that. Right now, you aren't the same Keebo I remember right now. So right now, I believe its time for you have confidence in yourself and finally find who you are.

Keebo: ...But...may I ask. How am I'm supposed to believe in myself if I can't find who I really am though?

Miu: You guys have the right to choose what you want to do. Not others, you. So are the others, they have to choose what they want to do for themselves. But if you can't figure it out, maybe you can create one.

Keebo: Create one for what?

Miu: Something you want to do for yourselves. Something that others can't choose for you. All they can for you, is to help you. But let me tell you this, this isn't for the sake of others, its for yourself and themselves. You don't need an inner voice to help you but the confidence in yourself. Now them, its time for you to show me the real you. The true you, Keebo. Don't worry, I'll help you.

We are then in a trial zone that looks kinda like the one in the academy, except that in them, most of them are the Keebo's with his personality erased. The two of of the podiums have the original Keebo and the other one across from him was Miu.

(Note: E Keebos means erased Keebos. Back to the story)

E Keebos: I'm just an audience surrogate. I couldn't fight and help my friends till the end. My friends might lose and it might be my fault. I should just listen to my inner voice. Hope or despair would win either way. 

Miu: See, if you find confidence and yourself, everything will turn out okay. You should create something on what you want to do and not let others choose what you should do.

Keebo POV: What...I...want..to do? This...is me? Is...this...the...real me? No...this isn't the real me.

The erased Keebos then repeated the same things they said and added some more others.

E Keebos: I'm just an audience surrogate. I couldn't fight and help my friends till the end. My friends might lose and it might be my fault. I should just listen to my inner voice. Hope or despair would win either way. I'm weak and useless. I don't know what to do. The audience should decide what I should. I can't create what I want to do.

Keebo: Even so, I....!

Keebo: Even so, I can't let others choose what I should do. I can create my own future and choose what I want to do with it.

Miu: No matter what you choose to create. No matter what future or destiny you create. No matter what you choose to do. I'll remain in your memories and hearts. So will our friends. It won't ever be meaningless. If you carry the burden of hope and despair, you will be able to choose what you want choose. Resolve to throw everything away, and give everything. I'll be cheering for you and so will the......others as well.

Keebo: Miu, wait! Before you go, I want to say thank you. Thanks to you, I now know who I am and what I want to do.

Miu: Your welcome....Keebo.