Thank you

Back, right at the destroyed academy...

Shuichi: Are you okay?

Maki: Yeah, somehow.

Keebo: I'm good.

Himiko: I'm fine but, I'm sort of stuck h-here! Someone...help me out!

Shuichi: Himiko, be careful.

Himiko: Nyeh....I'm saved

Maki: We made it...

Keebo: And take a look at this place...

Maki: How were we saved, why are we still alive?

Shuichi: Yeah, why are we still alive? I wonder...

Shuichi: Where we continued hope...And they continued to torture us...The outside world. 53 times, hope moves forward 53 times, the suffering moved.

Keebo POV: Now....its all over.

Maki: So, what do we do now?

Himiko: We didn't think of a plan for what to do after. I thought that was the end of us back there.

Keebo: There could be a possibility that we are still alive.

Himiko: But still, it seems like as though we don't have a choice...we can't stay here anymore.

Maki: How are we still alive though? When this world destroyed itself, I thought we would go down with it.

Shuichi: I suppose, maybe the outside world wanted the lie of the fictional world to come true.

Keebo: That is a possibility. But there could be another possibility.

Maki: What is it?

Keebo: May be its not what the outside world wants. Maybe, despite our current status to be fictional, we may be given another chance in life.

Himiko: Yeah that's right.

Maki: I'm just glad that this fictional reality is finally over.

Himiko: Me too.

Keebo: But still, I'm actually glad that I was in there.

Himiko: Nyeh, why?

Keebo: Because...if I hadn't been trapped in that academy, I wouldn't be able to meet you guys. So this, is more of a thank you for that. I want to thank you guys, for being my friends.

Shuichi: Keebo...(Smiles). Your welcome Keebo.

Shuichi POV: To the other side of fiction...lets fine out, together. Its what we could accomplish. Even on the other side...its lives on there as well. And thus...the story moves on.

Shuichi: Now then, lets see what the world had in store for us!

As everyone leaves, Keebo was some reason looking up at the sky...

Keebo: (Whispers) And also again....Thank you.

Shuichi: Hey Keebo, you coming?

Keebo: (Smiles) Coming!

As Keebo then runs to the others...right by the clouds...

Miu: Me too...thank you. I'll...never forget about you guys...I'll never...ever forget...Me and the others will totally...never forget. We'll be cheering and rooting for you guys...from somewhere. After all...we are all friends, no matter who we are...after all.