The Ultimate Annihilation

Note: This is gonna be a short chapter since this is execution.

Game over

Tsumugi, Keebo, Himiko and Maki will receive punishment. Time to destroy the academy.

Punishment: The Ultimate Annihilation

In the Exisal hanger, Maki then turns on the autopilot button and launches out of the hanger. The Exisal then, immediately shoots the entire academy at random with their  upgraded laser from its large arsenal weaponry from their disposal. While they are shooting, they are running around as they shoot everything like crazy at randoms places to end it.

In the next scene, Tsumugi is seen in front of the door of the academy in cosplay as , imitating Junko's hand waving and grin in . However, as Monokuma drops down, she takes off her cosplay revealing her true expression, saddened and disappointed, still waving her hands along with Monokuma, as both of them are swiftly crushed by a falling rock.

Following the demise of the mastermind and Monokuma, the Exisal then flies directly into the wall that surrounded the academy, shattering the glass cage and creating an opening to the outside world, with a final tune of the execution music playing, thus ending Danganronpa for good.

When the audience from the outside world decided to abandon Danganronpa, this reality show series created by Team Danganronpa will be no more and marked the as the last season of the story. But however, four survivors then rise as they survive the execution.