Miu Iruma

Now bring in Miu Iruma. Bit use of transcript, but now not!

Keebo: I can barely control it....Looks like this is...the end.

Himiko: No don't say that, you survive this far!

Keebo: I'm sorry...I couldn't fight.... along side you till the end. But...your choice....is not... wrong. The...real...enemy is....the outside world who...is watching.....this killing game..So please...use me...t-to change....To change...the...world....

Shuichi: Keebo...

Himiko: Keebo, stay with us!

Tsumugi: He's completely erased.

Or so they thought....

Deep inside his robotic mind was the Keebo they know who's eyes were closed and appeared to be chained with cyan chains, as if he was asleep.

???: Keebo! Wake up.

As he opened us his eyes slowly.

Keebo: Huh? Who... are you?

The person then revealed to be none other than the Ultimate inventor: Miu Iruma

Miu: Its me, remember?

Keebo: Miu? Is that...you? Why..are you..here?

Miu: That's the thing. I don't know.

Keebo: That means your my memory of Miu. But...you should've disappeared  already....

Miu: You know, that doesn't matter.

Keebo: But, still I'm still quite messed up, you see. The world that Himiko, Maki, and Shuichi are dealing with the fictional world and the mastermind. Despite the fact we are risking our lives to end this killing game, their still dealing with her. I failed to survive with and help them till the end. They may not win at all despite the fact I told them to use me to change the world. The mastermind might win and my friends will lose.

Miu:...

Keebo: I was probably right from the start of this killing game and what you called me before our friendship started. I am weak.

Miu: Don't you dare say that! Even if I called you weak from the start, I still cease to help you. You know why? I'm still in your heart to help guide you guys and so are the others despite my foul comments. But still, you still became strong till the end, despite not reaching to the end that is. 

Miu: But still, you guys will still be able to create a world that will exist, together. I think I get it now. Your scared of the others dying, just how I was killed, gruesomely.

Keebo: That's probably it.

Miu: May I ask...how long are you gonna be this weak if your a robot who wants to fight till the end with our friends. Are you gonna stay this indecisive? Are you still saying to me that your weak?

Keebo: (Sighs) But still...

Miu: Nuts and bolts! You should really stop saying that! Sorry about that but the thing is that Keebo, you had the wrong idea this whole time.

Keebo: What do you mean?

Miu: Having talent or being strong or being weak isn't the answer. There is something more important than just that. ....What is more important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that, you won't be able to find confidence in yourself nor who you are. The true you that is to be in fact.

Keebo: Who are you really? You should've just already disappeared, right?

Miu: Just stop saying that. Right now, you aren't the same Keebo I remember right now. So right now, I believe its time for you have confidence in yourself and finally find who you are.

Keebo: ...But...may I ask. How am I'm supposed to believe in myself if I can't find who I really am though?

Miu: You guys have the right to choose what you want to do. Not others, you. So are the others, they have to choose what they want to do for themselves. But if you can't figure it out, maybe you can create one.

Keebo: Create one for what?

Miu: Something you want to do for yourselves. Something that others can't choose for you. All they can for you, is to help you. But let me tell you this, this isn't for the sake of others, its for yourself and themselves. You don't need an inner voice to help you but the confidence in yourself. Now them, its time for you to show me the real you. The true you, Keebo. Don't worry, I'll help you.