Chapter 9: The Final Battle

Hawk Moth stood in the middle of his ruined home. He'd fix it soon. He'd fix everything once his dear wife is back.

Ladybug and Cat Noir hid by some small rubble piles. They saw Hawk Moth and a knocked-out-and-de-akumatized Mr. Pigeon.

"At last...I'm finished..." said Hawk Moth.

"Hey, Butt-erfly!" Cat Noir punned.

Ladybug facepalmed as she climbed up a wall, grabbing the bed parts to climb on, and waited on the top. Waiting for Hawk Moth to get into position. Cat Noir twirled his staff.

"I've got no time for you, Cat Noir." said Hawk Moth, "I've got a wish to make."

"Oh, what's the matter, akumy?" Cat Noir teased, "Afraid to beat two little powerless children, old man?"

Ladybug almost laughed out loud. She slapped her hand over her mouth to prevent Hawk Moth from hearing her. That last one stinged very much. Hawk Moth put the Miraculouses in his pocket. Cat Noir smirked, knowing that he had grabbed his opponent's attention.

"Then, let's get started then." said Cat Noir.

Hawk Moth took out his cane, however, Ladybug landed on top of him and punched him in the face repeatedly. However, she stopped. Small bruises formed on her knuckles.

"I never thought that your silver helmet was actually metal!" she shouted.

"Get...off!!!" Hawk Moth demanded.

He then jerked Ladybug off. Cat Noir helped her back up. The three continued to battle.

Cat Noir kicked Hawk Moth into a wall while Ladybug threw a bottle of shampoo onto the ground. The lid popped off and swirled around the floor. Hawk Moth began to slip the moment he so much as took a single step.

Ladybug then took out her yo-yo and then wrapped it around the villain. Cat Noir took out his staff and swung it at the old man's face. Cat Noir looked at his staff, teary-eyed, seeing its tip broken off.

"This was my favorite staff!" he cried sarcastically.

"ENOUGH!!!" screamed Hawk Moth, "I've had enough of you, I might as well make a wish right now-!"

Hawk Moth studied his hand. The Ladybug and Cat Miraculouses were both gone. He then looked back at the two teenagers to see them transform into their original costumes.

"Ah, yeah!" laughed Cat Noir.

"Nice to have the old suit back." said Ladybug.

"No!" Hawk Moth shouted, "I refuse to admit defeat!"

"So do we." replied Cat Noir.

The three then clashed at each other. Cat Noir kicked Hawk Moth in the stomach while Ladybug punched him in the face. Cat Noir used his baton to attack the back of the old man's knee, forcing him down.

Hawk Moth then threw Cat Noir in the air and knocked him into a wall. Before Ladybug could scream in concern, he already gripped her neck tightly, causing her to choke.

"Can't wait to kill you after an entire year of you dealying me and my family from being reunited!" he snarled.

He went for her earrings, only to be interrupted by Cat Noir bashing into him. Cat Noir used his claws to scratch Hawk Moth until he gripped his Miraculous. Hawk Moth kicked the cat-themed hero, only to have it ripped off of him anyway. Cat Noir bumped into Ladybug, carrying her however. They landed perfectly.

"Not gonna happen." said Cat Noir.

He smiled as he saw the old man falling down. He then raised his fist, ready for his fist bump with Ladybug.

"Pound..." he began, then looked at Ladybug in concern, "...it?"

"S-Sorry, Chat..." Ladybug panted, "...just...give me...a sec..."

"M-My Lady-?"

The ground shook. All of a sudden, the ground began to crack open. The rest of the whole mansion was beginning to collapse on itself. Cat Noir jumped to grab Ladybug, but his vision became pitch black before he even got close.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!