Chapter 11: Changes

Adrien wasn't normal when he came into school today. He seemed a little down today. Everything seemed to change once he called everyone, especially Marinette.

"I'm..." he started, "..I'm going to live with my aunt in London."

Everyone cried. Nino sobbed and complained that it wasn't fair. Adrien did assure them that he'd come around the school holidays. But it still wasn't the same. It was hardest when Adrien got to Marinette. She had never looked so depressed.

...

Adrien was given a farewell party. But it only delayed th inevitable.

He was on his way to the plane that'll take him away from Paris. However, he saw Marinette trying to move as fast as she could to get to him, despite her crutches.

"Adrien!" she called.

She tripped by her crutches. A scared-to-death Adrien was able to catch her however.

"Easy, Marinette!" said Adrien.

"Don't go!" Marinette begged.

"Aw...Mari...I mean...it's not like I've got anywhere else to go."

Marinette then blushed a bit.

"My parents have offered to-" she started.

"Now, come on, would that really work out?" asked Adrien with a playful smile.

"Would you rather live with a cousin who'd just try to 'man you up,' or would you take Nino, who'd probably just nag you about trying to go on a date with me?"

Adrien took a moment to think about it, blushing as a result.

"Now I think I might just take you up on that offer, my Princess." he finally answered, "If you don't mind the time it'd take me to move in."

"I won't mind at all."

"See ya, My Lady."

"See you, my Kitty."

Adrien then pressed Marinette's lips against his own. Felix scoffed at that. If only he had Marinette to himself, assuming Adrien wouldn't just kill him on the spot.

...

It's been weeks since Adrien had left Paris. Paris has been quiet since Gabriel's arrest. Ladybug still patrolled however. Even though the Butterfly Miraculous wasn't a problem at the moment, a new villain could rise within just seconds. Cat Noir, in the meantime, patrolled London.

She one day got a text from Adrien that he'd be moving back in a few days. Marinette had been using the crutches less as time unfolded.

Suddenly, she heard the sounds of sirens. She then transformed into Ladybug and began to swing to save the day.

"I'll see you soon, Adrien Agreste." she said.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading!