Chapter 30

Alice's P.O.V

When I got home, I let out a frustrated sigh. Why does Ethan have to make everything so complicated? Paul came downstairs and looked surprised when he saw me.

"You're home sooner than I thought you would be" Paul said

"I know. I just needed to get away from there" I said.

"What happened? Was it Ethan?" Paul asked

"Yes but I don't want to talk about it right now" I said. I was about to head upstairs when Paul stopped me.

"Don't go upstairs love!" Paul said

"Why not?" I asked

"I have a surprise for you upstairs but I'm not quite finished with it yet" Paul said. I smiled at Paul.

"Alright then. I'll wait" I said

"I shouldn't be much longer, love" Paul said before planting a kiss on my lips and heading back upstairs.

~

I waited for about five minutes until Paul finally called for me. I went upstairs and found Paul waiting at the top.

"What's my surprise?" I asked

"You'll see" Paul said. Paul then got behind me and covered my eyes with his hands. He then started to carefully lead me to what I assume is the bedroom.

"Alright, love. You can look now" Paul said. Paul uncovered my eyes. I smiled when I saw our bedroom covered with white sheets. In the middle of the room, I saw cans of paint and some paintbrushes.

"Paul, what's all this?" I asked with a smile

"I want to paint with you" Paul said. I turned around so I was facing Paul.

"I'd love to" I said

~

Painting with Paul was one of the best things in the world. We didn't really paint anything in particular. We just painted random things on the white sheets. Paul and I sat cross legged on the floor, admiring our mix of colors on the sheet.

"I think it's beautiful" I said

"Not as beautiful as you though" Paul said, letting his arm snake around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

"We need more days like this together" Paul said

"I know. I love having just us days" I said

"I promise we'll have more. Whether we paint or it's just going to the movies. Any day spent with you is perfect" Paul said. He laid down, pulling me down with him. He kissed me.

"Love, I have an idea. Stay there" Paul said. He got up and left for a moment. He came back, carrying some body paint. He set it down beside me and then started to unbutton my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I want to paint you" Paul said. When he got the final button, he spread my shirt open. He started planting gentle kisses all along my neck.

"Sit up" Paul said. I did what I was asked. He took my shirt off, followed by my bra. Paul kissed me again as he laid me back down. My hands went to my skirt so I could unbutton it and take it off but Paul stopped my hands.

"No. Leave it on, love" Paul said. Paul brought my hands up to his lips and placed a kiss on both of them. He then kissed the tips of all my fingers. He placed my hands by my sides and grabbed one of the paint brushes. He dipped the brush into the paint. When the cool liquid touched my stomach, I gasped and tensed up. Paul leaned in close to my ear.

"It's alright, love. Just relax" Paul said. When he kissed me behind my ear, I felt myself relax. Paul then started painting me again. I closed my eyes as I felt him paint every visible part of my skin.

~

Paul took his time painting me. He stopped every once in a while to caress me and kiss me. I felt the brush against my skin, one final time before Paul spoke.

"You look absolutely beautiful, love" Paul said. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at my arms and saw just how beautiful they looked.

"I feel beautiful" I said. He pulled me in for a kiss.

"I just need you to do one more thing for me love" Paul said.

"What is it?" I asked. Paul didn't answer me straight away. He laid me down and moved my hands, so that the were covering my breasts.

"Don't move. I'll be right back" Paul said. He left and then shortly came back with a camera in his hand.

"Will you model for me, love?" Paul asked, kneeling over me. I smiled.

"It'd be my pleasure" I said. With that, Paul smiled and started taking very intimate pictures of me. He got some of me before he wanted to take pictures of us together. Paul sat down and motioned me to come over to him. I crawled over to him and sat in his lap.

"Paul, do you promise these pictures are just for us to see?" I asked

"I promise, love. Nobody else gets to see these pictures but us" Paul said. I smiled and kissed him. We got into position for one of many photos together. I leaned against Paul, resting my head against his shoulder. His arm wrapped around me but in a way so they were covering my breasts. His other arm was extended, holding the camera.

"Ready for the picture, love?" Paul asked

"I'm ready" I said. With that, Paul took the picture. That was the first time we've taken intimate photos with and of each other. I'm pretty sure it's never going to be the last time. The best part about it, is that these were pictures for only Paul and I to see.