Chapter 71

Alice's P.O.V

October 5, 1967

I was packing my bags for my week with Linda. Joseph had to take care of a divorce in America. It was a close friend of his too so he wouldn't refuse to help him out.

"Ethel!" I called for my daughter. She came into the room, dragging her overnight bag behind her.

"I packed all by myself" Ethel said. She let go of her bag and ran over to me. I picked her up.

"All by yourself, really?" I asked

"Well she had a little help from me" Paul's voice chimed in. I looked up at him. He was standing in the doorway of the bedroom.

"How about you go find Helen and say goodbye to her and wish her luck for her school trip" I said. Ethel nodded. I let her down and she ran out of the room. I giggled at her. She always seemed so full of energy.

"I love how she's just so full of energy" I said. Paul smiled as he started making his way towards me.

"I'm going to miss you" Paul said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll only be gone a week" I said

"I know but a week seems long when I'm away from you" Paul said

"I'll make sure to call every day" I said

"You better" Paul said, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both fell back onto the bed. His hands started to move up my shirt.

"Since we're not going to be able to have sex for a week, how about we make up for that right now" Paul said

"James Paul McCartney, you're such a naughty boy" I said

"Alison Grace McCartney, you make me such a naughty boy" Paul said as he cupped my breast.

"I'm not quite a McCartney just yet" I said

"Love, from the first day I saw you, you were always Alice McCartney to me" Paul said. He kissed me passionately. I moved my hands to the belt of his pants. Once I got his belt undone, I unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He got off of me and stood up, so he could pull his pants down. He pulled them down along with his boxers, revealing his hard cock. He then began to unbutton his shirt. While he did that, I took off my pants and my shirt so that I was completely naked. I saw that Paul was halfway done with the buttons on his shirt.

"Let me finish for you" I said. I stood on my knees at the foot of the bed and then began to unbutton the rest of his shirt. Once I got the last button done, I ran my hands along his chest to his shoulders and slipped the shirt off of his arms. We both laid back down on the bed. Paul pulled the covers over us.

"You ready, love?" Paul asked. I nodded. With that, he thrust into me.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

"You're so fucking tight" Paul moaned. He started to pound into me, hard. He grabbed my hands in his and buried his face into my neck. It was silent except for our moaning, the sound of skin on skin and the headboard banging against the wall.

"Love, I'm not going to last much longer" Paul said

"Cum inside of me Paulie" I moaned. After a few more thrusts, Paul came inside of me and I came shortly after. We both screamed each other's name. Once we both rode out our highs, the door opened and Ethel ran in.

"Mommy! Daddy! Are you okay?" Ethel said. Paul quickly got off of me. I brought the blanket up to cover my chest.

"We're fine" I said

"But you two were screaming" Ethel said

"Mommy and daddy were just hav-" Paul started but I quickly like hit him on the arm. He groaned in pain.

"Daddy and I were just having a nap and we both had a bad dream" I said

"Okay" Ethel said, before leaving the room.

"Paul! You do not tell a three year old that her parents were having sex!" I said.

"I'm sorry, love" Paul said. I smiled, leaned over and kissed him.

"It's alright. I better get dressed. Linda is probably waiting for me" I said. I got off the bed and started to gather my clothes. As I picked up my clothes, I could feel his stare on me. I looked at him. He was biting his lip as he looked me up and down.

"What?" I said

"You're so fucking sexy" Paul said. I could see through the blanket, that he was hard again. I smirked and kneeled at the foot of the bed.

"Are you going to miss me?" I asked

"I will. I'll miss you so much" Paul said. I bit my lip and then removed the covers from his crotch. The sight of his cock was enough to make me wet.

"I'm going to miss you too" I said, wrapping my hand around his cock. Paul moaned and closed his eyes.

"I'm going to miss seeing your face when I wake up. I'll miss your kisses" I said. I started to move my hand up and down his cock.

"Uh, just like that" Paul moaned. I smirked.

"I'm going to miss your hands touching me. In going to miss you kissing my neck" I said. I moved my hand faster. Just by looking at Paul, I could tell he was in a state of pleasure. His eyes were closed, his brows were furrowed, his mouth was open letting out moans and he gripped the bed sheets with all his might.

"I'm going to miss your mouth sucking out all my juices and your fingers pumping into me. I'm going to miss your gorgeous cock pound into my pussy" I said

"Shit! I'm gonna cum. Let me cum in your mouth" Paul said

"My pleasure" I said. I took him into my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down. It didn't take long before he came in my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Paul moaned as he came. I let him ride out his high before I took him out of my mouth. I looked up at Paul. He smiled at me and reached a hand over to tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Do you think you can last a week without me here?" I asked

"I think I'll manage" Paul said

"Just trust me. This week will go by fast and then I'll be back home" I said

"I know" Paul said

"Good. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get dressed" I said. I got up and gathered my clothes.

"You know how much I love you?" Paul asked

"I do Paul and I love you too" I said