Chapter 1-You Gay?

SMG4 stared at his computer screen. It was around 7:05...Oh crap he was late. Not surprising.

    I quickly got my clothes on, and as usual, dad didn't have pants on. Ugh, why didn't he ever do that?! Ever since mom left, he's just been acting strange.
     "Jesus, dad! Can you put some pants on please?"
   "We're all men in this house. Pretend we're in the army!" I rolled my eyes. I choose to not pretend today. Today will be my day. My year.

    I quickly ran to school since I had missed the bus. Atleast I was getting a workout in, but I smelled awful at this point. I sighed and prayed nobody would notice. It's high school. Everyone stinks..I had bumped into Mario. We used to be friends, but recently, he's been pretty hostile and cranky.
   "Don't touch me, tall-ass!" Mario yelled out angrily.
    "I'm not even that tall..." Mario's voice sounded a little different. Maybe his balls dropped even more? At this point, anything is possible in high school. He walked over to Bob and acted like nothing ever happened.
  "Ayyy, Bob! What went on with you and Bebe last night?" Mario nudged Bob a little with his elbow with a smirk. Bob smirked back.
   "We can talk about it during lunch." I swear if he- suddenly my mind stopped. I heard a locker door slam shut.
  "Yo, idiot. Move it or lose it." Saiko said while leaning on the locker.
   "Maybe we should-" Tari started while pushing her index fingers together. She was kind of the odd-one-out from the group. She didn't really like bullying the others. She was a little shy. I've talked to her a few times, and she seems nice. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder.
"Hey, SMG4!" SMG3 smiled at me with his AirPods in. I smiled back as I opened my locker to get my books.
"Hey, Three. You ready for another day of hell?" SMG3 just laughed.
"Pshh, yeah. Even at home or at school, it's always gonna be hell. Let's get to class, eh?" He patted my back and started to walk off. SMG3 was a pretty cool guy...no. A Really cool guy. He was always like...so happy, even when his dad was being such an asshole to him. It's like nothing bad ever happened to him. If only I had that kind of happiness, but hey, with SMG3, my life is perfect. He's the kind of guy I need in my life.

In class, everyone sat down, including Mario, who would always throw paper balls at my back the whole class. It always pissed me off. Another day at school is another day of torture.
"Hey look I'm a teacher...again." Mr. Swag crossed his arms explained his ruled for the first 10 minutes of class, which really bored the hell out of me. "You can only go to the bathroom during passing time. If you try to leave otherwise, I will not hesitate to yodel." Seriously? Yodel? I hate this guy so much. Why was he even hired to do this- Mario started to laugh as he threw paper scraps at my back. I turned back and flipped him off.
"Looks like the nerd has finally stood up for himself...well played." He put his feet onto the table and crossed them. Why was Mario such a jerk now? Something is definitely off.

Class is over and we have a few minutes of passing time. I walked into the bathroom, only to see Mario taking a piss....with one leg up. What is he, a dog? I rolled my eyes and headed for the stalls. Ain't no way I'm peeing next to that guy. I closed the stall door and locked it. Mario chuckled.
"Are you hiding, SMG4? Stalls are for girls. Are you a girl, SMG4?" I groaned and opened the stall door, and headed for the exit. "No don't move!" He rolled his zipper up and faced me. "You don't remember me freshman year?" He asked.
"Uh...no? You didn't go here freshman year-"
"Y-yes I did! You just didn't notice! Nobody did." Mario put his arms down to his side and faced the floor.
"Are you trying to get pity out of me? It isn't working." I crossed my arms.
"So I got this thing called a Squip."
"...you got quick?" Mario seemed a little taken aback by that.
"Not quick...Squip." He corrected while putting his finger to the middle of my chest.
"I've just never heard of it before."
"See, this is some top-secret-can't-even-look-it-up-on-the-internet-shit." He only smiled and he looked like he was up to something. He didn't spread for a few seconds, but then he finally looked back up at me.
"It's from Japan. It's a gray oblong pill. Quantum nanotechnology CPU."
I backed up a bit. What the hell was this guy up to?
"The quantum computer in the pill will travel through your blood until it implants in your brain and it tells you what to do." What was this thing called...? A Squip...? Mario's voice sounded different.
"Look you need to actually speak English-" Mario then pushed me to the wall.
"SHUT UP, TALL ASS!!" He then blinked. "I am...so sorry. I know I've been such a prick to you lately, but it was just my Squip telling me what to do. You need to get yourself one, and everything will change for the better, okay?" He backed up. "There's a guy at the back of the shoe store by the mall. It's 600 dollars, but it'll be worth it. I promise you."
"So...it's like...drugs?" Mario only chuckled.
"It's better than drugs, SMG4." He smiled and walked out of the bathroom. Maybe I should consider trying this out...if it works for Mario, then it'll work for me. I could get the guy I'm searching for...and other things. Alright, Mario. Maybe I'll try it out.

-SMG4's home-
"He's scamming you! He's scamming you super weirdly!" SMG3 said while scrolling on his phone.
"But what is he ISN'T? I mean, this could be huge!! All I have to do is give the guy who tormented me...600..." I paused. "yeah he's definitely scamming me. But I'll probably be a loser until the end of the world! Maybe after that!" I laid back on the chair.
"No way! Dude, you are the coolest guy I've known since I've met you!" SMG3 smiled as he rubbed my back. I was really trying not to pull anything.
"Thanks, man. You too." I smiled and looked back at my phone. I heard a knock at the door, and all of a sudden, my dad walked into my room. Again, with just his boxers on.
"DAD! OUT!!" I yelled.
"What? You got a girl over- oh. Hello, SMG3!!"
"Hey SMG4's dad..." He waved to my dad. My dad eyed me.
"You gay?"
"Dad...not in front of SMG3..." I blushed embarrassingly. Anytime I bring SMG3 over to hang, he think's we're dating or something. It's really stupid...I'm not gay...I don't think. I'm a raging bisexual. "Just get out of my room and put pants on." SMG3 then screamed and hid behind me.
"AHH!! He doesn't have pants on?!" He wrapped his arms around my neck.
"No..." My dad finally walked out of my room. SMG3 continued to hold onto me for a few more minutes. He then realized he might've been a little too clingy.
"Sorry, Four." He scooted away.
"Don't be sorry." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. SMG3's been clingy lately, and he always apologizes for it...I'm unsure why. Maybe it's because his dad's been such a dick. Dads, am I right?