Chapter 10-Voices in my head

"Did you hear what happened?"
  "It was pretty bad."
   "Will he be okay?"

    SMG4 woke up in a cold sweat. It felt like he had been sleeping forever. He could hear the heart monitor next to him.

His face hurts

His face hurts. Everything hurts.
   "Ow..ow.." he really wanted to stretch out his legs, but it'll hurt if he tried. "Hello...?"
   "Feels like you're losing a part of yourself, doesn't it?" A familiar voice asked.
   "What the...Mario?!"
  "Hurts like a motherfucker too...but I'm better off without the squip. That guy was starting to say some seriously messed up things. Squipped the entire school to make everyone happy."
  "Yeah. Tell me about it."
  "When I get out of here, the ladies are going to love the real Mario..." Mario took a long pause. "...and the dudes. Oh my god I'm totally Bi!" SMG4 blinked a few times, but then smiled. "Where's the other guy? The anti-social headphones kid? He's been by like a ton by the way. Is he your boyfriend? No judgement! Totally bi now!" Mario smiled even more. Suddenly, SMG3 walked through the door. It looked like he had similar markings on his face from what had happened back at the school, too. "Oh, hey, SMG3!" Mario said.
   "Hey Mario....bye Mario!" He sped up his walking as he headed over towards SMG4's hospital bed.
  "What the hell happened?! All I remember is that noise and—" SMG3 suddenly stopped SMG4's talking.
  "Don't worry. It was wild. You passed out, then everyone else passed out, I passed out, then the audience went wild! They said it was the best school play they've ever seen! Came to find out that you don't need to destroy all of them. Destroying one kills them all! And then-"
   "Three...tone it down a bit.."
  "Right sorry."
  "You were still there for me...after everything I did...to you."
  "Shh...don't worry about it! What matters now is that the squip won't bother you anymore." SMG3 placed a hand on SMG4's left cheek. "You're safe."

    SMG4's dad walked into the hospital room, and he raised an eyebrow at SMG3 and SMG4.
   "I don't even want to ask." He uncrossed his arms as he walked closer to SMG4. "Anyways, I heard what happened at school, and you're going to see some serious changes around here. First of all, I wanna know what the real relationship between you two is."
   "Your honor, I think they are secretly-"
  "Shut up, Mario!" SMG3 and SMG4 yelled out.
  "I guess it's to be decided..." SMG3 tapped his index fingers together anxiously. He then glanced at SMG4. "I should get going. Your dad will let me know when you get out of this place. I'll see you soon, okay?" SMG3 smiled and walked out of the room.

    SMG4 sighed and laid his head on the pillow. Hopefully this pain wouldn't stick around for too long.

-Recovery-
   After a few hard days, SMG4 made it out of the hospital, and SMG3 held his hand as they walked out.
   "How's your head doing? Still hurting?" SMG3 asked while looking warmly at SMG4.
"Hurts...the medication hasn't really helped."
    "Don't worry. We'll find something." He held SMG4's hand a bit tighter.

   "You're being a little clingy, y'know that?" SMG4 spoke up in a teasing tone.
  "Oh..sorry." SMG3 let go of his hand.
  "No..it's fine." SMG4 held onto SMG3's hand to reassure him.

" SMG4 held onto SMG3's hand to reassure him

There was some strange energy in the air. It wasn't strange. More like...gay.

"You guys better not spread your gay energy around me." SMG4's dad spoke while crossing his arms.
"Wh-what?!" SMG4 blushed embarrassingly.
"SMG4 uhm...could we talk in private?" SMG3 asked in a whispering voice. SMG4 nodded and they walked around the corner. "So I've got uh...something to admit." He pushed his index fingers together.
"Uh me too. Let's say it at the same time!"

"I have a crush on you!!" The both shouted at the same time.
"So you don't actually have a squip telling you to say that this time, right?" SMG4 asked nervously. He didn't want a possessed boyfriend around.
"Nah. They're all destroyed. I checked...every day." SMG3 smiled. They moved their faces closer and closer to eachother, until their lips touched. SMG3 felt butterflies in his stomach. Hundreds of them. Their lips then parted.

"I have never kissed a boy before. Hoolllyyy shhiiittt...." SMG3 said while grabbing his own cheeks to hide his blushing. "AAAAA!!!" He screamed to himself.

"I CALLED IT!" SMG4's dad yelled. "No making out in my house, though." SMG3 and SMG4 looked at eachother.
   "You support gay people!!??" SMG4 yelled out.
  "I felt like you two already had some sort of chemistry together so I figured I should be a better dad like you told me to."

   SMG4 walked over to his dad.
  "I'm so sorry I said those things. I never meant it. It was the squip in my head." SMG4 tapped his foot on the concrete.
  "Yeah. It may have hurt when you said it, but we're family, and it's over now." His dad embraced SMG4. He hadn't hugged him in a long time. It was all worth it.

     After about a month, school was back in session. SMG4 and SMG3 would continue to hang out and play games on the tv together. Saiko and the rest of the girls continue to talk, and they haven't been dating different guys around the school like they used to. It's a weird change, but it was a sense of normalcy. Mario recovered from his burns, Kaizo's legs were almost healed, and Bob was...still no where to be found. His parents apparently laundered some money and they went on the run, and so of course he probably had to go with them. Either way, nobody misses him. He can rot in a pit of hell.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, SMG4. You'll never escape."