Chapter 7-Anxious thoughts

-Tuesday, November 2nd, 3:55-
  Everyone sat on the stage while Swag was giving a pep-talk to the cast on how they'll do great, and even if they got burned in the fire, they can't back out of the play just for that. That's such bogus. I, however hid my face in my phone as I sat behind everyone else. Thanks to the squip, all my lines were memorized in just a few hours.
    "You are welcome for that, y'know." I rolled my eyes as the squip stood behind me, waiting for Swag to shut the fuck up. "You should tell him off! It'd be funny and make you more cool looking." The squip leaned over my shoulder. I thought about it. Good idea. I stood up and yelled loud and proud.

      "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Chris and Swag looked at eachother and everyone started to laugh. I didn't care about that, though. There was some sort of robotic or demonic-like tone to my voice.
   "What the hell was that?" I asked the squip.
  "I changed your voice to make it sound a bit more mature and less fearless and wimpy...like you usually are." The Squip chuckled and patted my back.
    "Thanks a lot." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. "Are you still going to use that against me even when I become popular?" The squip smiled.
  "Yes I will, but I only using it to make you stronger, and you should know that, SMG4."
   "Right." I checked the time again on my phone. 4:05. I needed to get home. This is boring, and plus, Chris and Swag will probably get me in trouble with the principal. I walked off and closed the theatre doors behind me as everyone watched.
    "Damn, he's good." Swag smiled as he crossed his arms.

   "Great work today, scrub." The squip continued to walk by SMG4 as they walked out of the school.

   "Thanks."

SMG3 set his backpack down on the floor as he looked at his phone. He was blocked by SMG4 on all platforms like messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, and more. What a jerk. He sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. His nose still hurt from when SMG4 punched him. He was betrayed by the person he trusted most, all because of a stupid squip. He's a bitch.
"Three, did you finish your homework?" His dad asked. He was slightly drunk and it was only 5:00.
"I'm...working on it." He said as he pulled open his school bag to try and find a pencil.
"You better otherwise I'll beat your ass..."
"I know. Sorry." He apologized as he sat down at the counter. This was normal behavior for his dad.

"SMG4...somethings up. What's wrong?"
"Nothings wrong. Leave me alone."
"My sources say that you are tired and guilty." SMG4 glanced at his squip.
"What would I be guilty about?"
"...Nothing. Don't think about it. That's all I'm saying." The squip crossed their arms as they leaned against the wall, watching SMG4 finish his homework. SMG4 sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He was already anxious enough to go back to school tomorrow, and the play was already tomorrow, too. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. The play was about some sort of alien invasion, and the aliens turn the humans into one of them, and the cast has to drink some sort of strange green liquid with these wintergreen tic-tacs in them...maybe just to give it flavor. He wasn't worried about what was in it...okay maybe a little bit. Hopefully the drink didn't have any weird side effects. Also, why was the squip so hostile whenever SMG4 would think about certain things? It's like he couldn't think at all freely without the squip bothering him.

 Also, why was the squip so hostile whenever SMG4 would think about certain things? It's like he couldn't think at all freely without the squip bothering him

The cast will be okay. Everything will go well tomorrow.
"I cant say anything bad will happen to anyone tomorrow." The squip snickered evilly.
"That's a promise?"
"Promise."