Chapter 2-Your Squip

SMG3 walked with me to behind the shoe store by the mall that Mario was telling me about. I had my money ready. SMG3 was kind of scary lookin? I mean, he literally has red eyes and always wears those black shoes with skulls on them. He never really got bullied. Having red eyes gave him advantages. Anyways, we walked over to the man in the dark sweater who was holding a shoe box.
"...I like your sideburns..." I said. SMG3 bumped me with his elbow.
"Let's see the money..." The mystery man said as he turned to me. "400."
"Oh I thought it was-" SMG3 bumped me again.
"Just give him the 400." He whispered. I nodded and counted the money to 400, then handed it to him. The mystery man continued to smell it like it was some sort of drug...which I'll get in a second. The man grabbed a little packet out of the box and quickly handed it to me. A lady walked by us and she looked confused.
"WE'RE SOLD OUT!!!" The man shrieked.
"Of...running shoes...?" She asked.
"Oh...right this way." He then faced the two of us. " Oh and boys...? It works best if you drink it with regular Mountain Dew." He walked away with the girl who was looking for the shoes.

-10 minutes later-
We got the Mountain Dew, and we sat at a table in the mall. I opened the bag and swallowed the pill with my Mountain Dew.
"How do you feel?" SMG3 asked while rubbing his feet on the tiled floor.
"Like...a chump!" I said while covering my face. If I blew my life savings on this, then that's just crappy.
"Nothing? Try to say something cool!" He smiled once more.
"...I think I blew my bar mitzvah money on a wintergreen tic-tac." I groaned and scratched the back of my neck. "Just leave me to mourn with my chili fries forever..."
"Five minutes, but then I'll be back! A guy at Spencers gifts is hooking me up with a case of crystal Pepsi!" I looked at SMG3 confusingly. "It's like regular Pepsi! Just clear!"
"Wasn't that discontinued in the 90's?"
"That's what makes it so awesome!!" SMG3 screamed happily and ran off. I sighed.

I saw Meggy, Saiko, Tari all hanging out together, and Bob was also there. What a problematic group of idiotic juniors. Saiko then pointed to me.
"Hey, loser? You upset you don't have a date?" She crossed her arms and laughed along with Bob and Meggy. Tari just stood there. I stood up and walked to her.
"That's not why I'm here..." I faced her angrily. "I'm here...because..." I felt a sudden shock in my stomach, and then I dropped to the floor.
"Target female inaccessible. Calibration in process. Please excuse some mild discomfort." A computer-like voice spoke into my head. I started to violently shake on the tiled floor.
"What's happening?!" Tari asked while crouching by my side.
"Dude, the freaks freaking out!!" Bob said.
"Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated." I stood up.
"I'm fine...I just need to-"
"Discomfort level may increase" My heart sped up, and I started to convulse. I felt like I was being burned alive. "Accessing neural memory. Accessing muscle memory. Access procedure complete. SMG4. Welcome to your Super-quantum-unit-intel-processor. Your Squip." It started to step in front of me. It had a TV for a head and sharp claws...
"You look...strange."
"My default mode. I have other modes such as sexy anime female-"
"No uh you're good just the way you are." Saiko, and the rest of the gang walked away while giving me an odd stare. Gosh, that was embarrassing. "So can everyone see you?"
"I exist only in your mind. All they see is you having an animated conversation with yourself. Think in me. Like you're telepathic!"
"LIKE IN X-MEN?!" I asked excitedly while jumping up and down.
"I see this is going to be difficult." The being crossed it's long arms. It stood tall above me and made me feel uneasy. He was at-least- wait no. They were at-least Seven feet tall. "You'll need to be more chill."
   "You mean cool?"
"I do not. Human social activity is governed by rules. I have the capacity to understand these rules and pass them onto you."
    "Sounds like a whole bunch of nonsense to me." The Squip shook their head.
"Take your hands out of your pockets, arch your back, puff out your chest. You look like a loner if you stand like that." I followed what they wanted me to do.
  "I pretty much am a loner."
"That's why we'll find you a nice girl to date."
   "Well uh...okay..." I sighed and walked off to one of the clothing shops in the mall with the Squip.
"Look at this shirt." I looked at it.
    "It has a picture of Eminem on it."
   "If you're so astute, what do you need me for?" They crossed their arms and gave me a stern look. I shrugged and picked up the shirt, along with another shirt I didn't really pay close attention to.

    "SMG-freak?" Saiko asked, crossing her arms. "What are you doing here, and why do you have a...girls shirt."
  "It's SMG4...and uh..."
   "Repeat after me."

"I saw it in the window and I couldn't dismiss."
"I was dating a girl and she had a shirt just like this."
"I was dating a girl and she had a shirt just like this...! Heh..!"
"It's still painful."
"It's still paaainnfuull!!"

"So...who is this mystery girl?" I really didn't want to respond to Saiko's question, because in reality, I've never EVER dated anyone.
   "SMG4, answer her damn question or we'll have a problem." I nodded and looked at Saiko.

   "Meggy...??" I questioned my response. Tari and Saiko just slowly looked at Meggy. I ran off out of the mall.

   "What the hell are you doing?!" They asked while running by me.

   "I'm too anxious!! I cant do this!" I continued to run back all the way back home.

-SMG4's home-
SMG4 slammed his bedroom door and laid on his bed. He was out of breath from running that far.
"Shall I explain to you if you don't do as I say?"

"Uhm...no...?" The squip only smiled at SMG4 as he paced the room.
"Take this as a warning, SMG4." He gave out a pretty powerful shock to him.
"OW! Did you...did you just shock me?!"
"Yea. Get over it, you big baby." They crossed their arms. SMG4's phone started to ring. It was SMG3. The Squip then picked up SMG4's phone and held it above his head.

"HEY! Give it back!!"
"SMG3 is in the way of you getting a date. He's the reason you're still a loser."
"Wow. That hurts...but he's been my friend for a super long time. I cant just...leave him..."
"God, you are so annoying and hard to work with. Just...go to bed. I'll do all the work for you while you're asleep." SMG4 started to rethink this whole "Squip" deal. Why was he so hostile all of a sudden?

"I can read your thoughts, you know. Don't test me." SMG4 groaned and got under the covers. "Goodnight, slugger. You've got a big day tomorrow." They chuckled and stood in the corner of the room.
"Can you just...deactivate until the morning?"
"Deactivating." They then disappeared. This was going to be one hell of a journey. Emphasis on hell.