weird thought's

*Jeff's POV*

so I ended up nocking her out after she knew who I was so picked her up and I realized her hair was bright red and long I rolled my eyes thinking ' oh she dyes her hair' the laughed to my self but stopped once I noticed I was noticing stuff about her then her phone goes off. I walk over and read what it says along the caller ID. 'Fin=waffles'. I raise an eye brow and thinks 'why put waffles' shrug and realize she was getting heavy quiet heavy. So I walked to an old cabin that I would run to if things go to annoying at the mansion. I then place her in a chair in a bed room and tie her ankles and wrists to the chair. the walk into the living room and realize ben and E.J. where there and sighs and explains everything.

Ben almost shouts with an evil town of voice and with an irritated look on his face "I swear just kill her Jeff its your dutty WHY?!??keep her as a pet?? or even keep her alive at all?!?". Jeff replies yelling and eyes narrow at Ben and growls almost "NO!! I'm not killing her or no just yet ok..i don't know why but...there's something off about her...". E.J. replies in his deep town evil and menacing to make a humans hairs stand straight up "well?? I can say I don't agree but Ben's right Jeff Killer .. she's human! and also its Slendies orders no one disobeys him...plus I want her kidneys I already smell them?!?".I then looks towards the room and looks back at them with a nod and sighs and thinks to my self 'why am I still keeping her alive?' I then end up shaking my head right before I inter in to the room and stays in the shadows so I wasn't the first one see and places hand on her shoulder and notices she gets very tense and removes hand off her shoulder staying be hind her and notices her wrists and ankles where turning red but the Ben ends up walking in seeing view. I end up hearing her mumble be for ben starts to speek"mhmhmhm" and I tilt my head a bit and wonders what the sparkles where falling from her eyes to her cheeks but then Ben ends up speaking "Know lessen here Rose, by the way you sit there tense and quiet I can tell you already know who we are am I right?" I noticed he spoke calmly and in his evil town with a very large grin I then see her nod.

"All right then you know you would be dead by now? Then but someone wants to keep you alive so your very lucky!" Ben says growling under his breath and looking at me but yet not taking his eyes off her but then roles his eyes. I hear her tae a deep breath and I lean back against the wall getting a bit board. But I then notice E.J. stepped up and started to speak "You know I would have gutted you for your kidneys by now your very lucky got it!' I notice he was staring intently at her and that he spoke in his deepest voice yet and then licked his lips showing his teeth. I then stop leaning against the wall and poke as I stepped in front of her knowing someone was going to snap "all right nock it off" the I noticed Ben spoke then started waling toward her. I didn't bother to under stand what he said because I didn't lessen but I knew by the look on his face it wasn't good so I jumped in front of Ben and push him over yelling "I SAID NO KILLING HER BEN AND SAME GOES WITH YOU JACK GOT IT!". I stared intently at the too and then they both just nodded and left.

Then once I notice she cheeks where red and she blinked I stepped back into the shadows and tilted head not understanding but I knew I had a weird feeling in my chest and rubbed my chest but then ignored it. Then once she blinked again I places my hand on her cheek and took the bandage off from around her mouth and I spoke calmly and not in my raspy creepy town of voice but normal " im sorry but not about Ben and Jack have no control." I watched her as she spoke and she spoke with a big grin I couldn't help but notice the grin went across from cheek to cheek and she spoke in such a calm town almost as if she felt safe "no its ok just thanks for not killing me I appreciate it a lot ." I soon noticed that we began to talk all night and she remember soothing and had to knock her back out and take her back home and when I did I walked in her room and lied her across her ben and looked back as I was heading out of the room and thought to my self 'why did she speak in such a calm voice as if she was safe with a killer'. I then noticed as I looked back after thinking that and noticed how cute or beautiful as I would say she looked as the moon light hit her bright red hair and she was asleep I then get the pain in my chest again and I soon rubbed my chest the closed the door and left back to the mansion.

~alright her you all go my friend gave me an idea to and someone knew and well he'll be more announced in the nexted chapter hope you all liked it so far I know I do!~