The Cabin In The Woods

~this is not refuring back to the actually movie cabin in the woods and sorry this took so long to write i had to add another charecter and yeah 0-0 but eh hope you loke dont forget to vote!~

*ROSE'S POV*

Soon after i left i showed up Fin,Alex,and vicky where there to my surprise Isabella was as well. Well normally she was there when we went exploring so it wasn't too surprising at all. so i ran up out of breath panting and say"h-hey guys" with a little studder. vicky crosses her arms and sighs " Man your lucky im out here,did you really just run from your house to here like all the way" she stops with a suprised look on her face. I nod finaly caught my breath. Fin "ok Rose you go us out here now lets get this spooky stuff over with." he says as he roles his eyes leaning against a tree. I nod and smirk and shruges bit. Alex " Hey come on give her a brake she just like to exsplore i mean don't we all at times?" she says placing a hand on my shoulder and gives everyone a reasuring look. Isabella " True point Alex but we all don't just wanna exsplore the forest i mean theres been deaths, dissaperings, rape, and even kidnap in there!" she speeks calmingly but yet in a very stricked and concurned voice. Vicky "Yeah im surprized with how much Rose goes in there you haven't had nothing happen besides a twisted anckle .".

Me " HEY! whats the suposted to mean!?!" i say a bit loud and with a weird look on face. Vicky "Nothing really im just saying you know?" Me " alright ok i get it after this time no more exsploring the woods got it" I say with a really long sigh in my words and roles my eyes. Fin stoos leaning against the tree and nods. I think to my self ' Man he went from fun to suck up all the suden whats his dealyo?'. Alex " Alrighty then lets go i for one can wait, do you remeber the way this time Rose so we dont get losted?" shes asks in a joking but yet serouse twon and gives me almost this death glaire as if, if i didnt know the way i was dead. Me "of course i know the way i mean how could i have gotten home last night?" i say rubing the back of my head and with a slight laugh of nerviousy and I thought to me self 'Dang it i acctualy dont know what way it was i was knocked out each was back ummmm..'. I look over and Vicky was motioning her hand to the forest as if saying ~ Then lead the way~. I sigh and lead all five of use into the forest and thinks' Wait i do know the way hah!'.I soon lead them through and we end up at the cabion.

Vicky" A-alright whos going first?" she says with a studder hiding behide Fin. Isabella " how about Alex i mean she lies places like these?" she says in an asking town of voice as she stands nexted to me. Alex "NO WAY!! what about Fin hes suposted to be the strong guy after all?" she says pointing at him raising her voice a bit. Fin" hey wow wow down now im notthat strong if anything it was Rose's idea to come out here how about you go in first Rose?" he says that then everyones heads shifted on me and i just sigh and nod.

As i turn around and walk up to the door i think 'Please be here but if your not its ok' before i reaach for the door i look back and say" Ill go in first and ill come out and give a clear for you to follow but dont come in untill then ok?" they all nod and i turn bac twards the door and reach for the door handle.

~~HAHA WHAT HALLENDS NEXTED OHHH!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW LEAVE COMENTS SO FAR ON WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE? also sorry it took a while to write this chapter ive been very bussy with work and stuffs so it might be that way for a while plus i was using 5 people wow that alot nexted on chapetef is gonna be another five then the nexted 10 people 0-0 so much thinking and writing oh well ill handle it sordy for being a sporler about that part but im not saying what happends and who they ars x.x. have to read to find out xD be sure to vote as well~~