It's Only the Begaining

** Jason's P.O.V.**

"Man I hate school" I said during our school's break time. I was with my friend Jack and he was talking about how he couldn't hang out after school but i didn't pay attention because I was looking around trying to find Rose. I liked her a lot and i didn't have the courage to say anything because of two reasons 1. I am a shy person that doesn't like big groups and 2. I can't have her find out my past and the truth about me.

As i found her, I smiled as I was ready to wave at her then the bell rang and I knew I had to find her after school. The rest of the day was slow except when I ended up falling asleep in my last class due to boredom the dang teacher didn't even realize I did. Soon enough the bell rang for the end of the school day. I got out of the small desk in the back of the room, grabbed my bag and left but I ran into Jack and he told me that Rose had gotten expelled because of Rose's so called "friend" Isabella.

"What? Quit messing around man are we going to hang out today or what?"I said as I was already walking out of school."Didn't you hear during break man I can't today I got to stay because of my stupid parents saying i need to raise them up"Jack said as he walked away from me."I guess I'm going home then...."I said as I saw Rose turn a corner. Looks like she's heading towards the woods I smiled as I knew a shortcut on the way to them so i ran to meet up with her and tell her how i feel.

I looked around the corner and i saw that she was close so i walked out and started walking toward her. Rose was like a tall girl about normal height to me, but yet still shorter then me, she had this long hair that she loved to dye so often and it happened to be blue, well an aqua blue. It made me want to know why she did it. She had on this white lacy kind of Shaw like sweeter, with her favorite 'Tokyo Ghoul' anime shirt, and her light pink skirt with black leggings and brown boots. I was always jealous of the shirts she had because she could always have a good band or good anime shirt on. I saw that she was moving her lips in a sort of rhythm, it also allowed me to see her braces just a bit, so i instantly knew she had her headphones on. so i waved to her so she'd know i said something. Hey i said and as she looked at me and said "hey" back with a fake smile. I knew something was up so I said "hey come on rose that smiles not real what's up?" while raising an eyebrow and walking with her. "Well I don't know if you have heard, but "she sighs" well, because of the argument of me and Isabella this summer i guess her mom called the office and well i'm expelled she said."Wow! That's something isn't it." "well, i'll still see you around right?"I ask as we reach the edge of the forest.

Then rose started crying in front of me."Hey now Rose don't cry, i would rather see you smile."I said wiping her tears off her cheeks. Rose threw her head on my chest and hugged me. I was shocked at first but then i returned the hug."I'm sorry she"said with a whiny crying tone."It's perfectly fine. I actually wanted to tell you something as a matter of fact." I said as i lifted her chin to face me."I like you a lot Rose and i would like it if i could call you mine?" Rose blushed full red and gave me a nod with a weird smile that i loved.

"I'll take that as a yes" I said as i hugged her tighter and formed a smile on my face. She parted from the hug and kissed my cheek while saying "well, i have to go". I was the one who blushed red this time and nodded as i walked off. As i'm about to turn the corner i look back and smile. "Go check and see Rose gets to where she needs to go little guy". I say as a mouse with white eyes jumps off my shoulder and follows Rose in the woods.

I walk to my house and head straight for my room to see if it's still there. When I open my bedroom door I see that everything is still in place and I smile at my puppets smiling faces. "True beauty always has to be kept don't you agree my dear?" Just then my mouse gets up on my shoulder and starts squeaking. (it appears as if on the way she was almost killed by Jeff The Killer who as it seems has a crush on her then as she was on her way to Slender's mansion she teleported) "well it appears that Rose has become a part of Slender's proxies" I smile devilishly then look at my puppets "It turns out Jeff has gotten an interest in Rose as well, i think i should have my fun soon" i turn towards the window and say "don't you agree? my puppets" and they turn their heads to the woods and nod.  

~do hope you all like i had a lot of help writing this last part thanks to Masterofthedarkness . so i hope you guys like this colab part. There will be more. As well as a book two!!!!! to come soon!!~