The Mark

~JEFF'S POV~

I as I woke up i look around and sighs an speaks" Great now, I guess i fell asleep in the cabi-" I was soon cut off by the door creeping open and heard foot steps. I jumped up but quietly. I then listened and I heard a voice speak out and say "come on it's safe!". Soon enough i new the voice right away and whispers it to my self under my breath 'Rose'.

I soon look around for a way out besides the front door. i then hear more foot steps walking in but only hear two unfamiliar voices and one familiar one (Rose's).

Rose"aww, come on they all ran?" voice two"yeah sorry i tryed to stop th-" the second voice replying was soon cut off by another soft but scared shaky voice"aww come on Rose lets get out of here its weirder then i though.?" rose soon replied with a firm and ensuring voice " NO! where not leaving yet I'm looking for something."

After hearing that I couldn't help but think 'DAMIT! i messed up shes looking for me SHIT! what now!' i soon gaised apon a window and on the wall just to be sure she new. I looked down at my hand and sure enough there was still enough blood splattered on it from my last kill that i places my hand nexted to the window adding presser and left a bloody hand print then I jump out the window and run back to the mansion.

After what feels like hours i finally get back and i sneak in threw the back but soon enough as soon as i turn around from closing the door. "ah!" i say as one of slender's tenticals lifted me by my foot upside down and I stared at head. Soon enough he spoke "YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR JOB!" I reply back crossing my arms and rolling my eyes "well slender I did see her and examine her, and slender she's not just human she has a mark!" Slender sighs and drops me. Landing on my head "hmp" i sit up and rub my head and walk upstairs knowing he wasn't gonna explain everything. I entered my room closing the door and layed back down soon after and fell asleep.

~sorry that i haven't published a new chapter in 6 months it's been so bussy and well yeah finaly got out of writers black I kind of had some help and from another story im realing on wattpad by Star_Lovegood and her book "Creepypasta fandom" the first one. its good go check it out xD ok thank you all should have the nexted on up soon!~