Caught?...

~Rose's point of view~

Well it was an ordinary day i just got home from a long day at school and my friend Vicky came over after to hang out. Vicky suggests "Hey where at your place we should make a vid?"
I reply " umm..yeah but i was actually wondering if you wanted to learn more about Jeff the killer..?" I was scratching my head as i asked that and she gives me this really weird kind of look.

"Aww come on there's no way you believe that it's true?!?!" She replys with a slight laugh and in a joking town.
I reply rubbing my head "Well they say you know he's around when you feel being watched right..well i've been feeling as if i have been being watched.." "Come on lets go sure just to get your mind off it i guess" she replies wit a long sigh into her her first word.

We both head in side up to my room and learn more about Jeff the killer and her mom calls saying she has to go home so i leave my room and walk her home.

When I get back and finish my dinner i head back upstairs into my room and turns on my light and when i hear "Your home now don't scream or i will do something about it got it!" And a hand was over my eyes as well as a knife against m thought and i slightly nod and by how raspy and different and insane the voice sounded i guessed who it was with a whisper "y-you Jeff t-the k-killer?" I said stuttering as well and the nexted thing I know he removes his hand from my eyes and knocks me out and the last thing i end up seeing as i hit the ground before my eyes close was his black and white converse walking towards me then my eyes shut closed.

(Haha well sorry everyone for not updating or adding anything for a while i was very very bussy be oh well heres this part and there soon will be more)