Another Killer?

~jeff's POV~

I woke up the nexted morning to a scream down stars 'has to be sally scaring jade again' I thought to my self siting up and noticed hoodie was in my room "hey hoodie anything you need?" I ask making sure my voice was low. "not really what I need,but go to slender's office immediately" he says and then walk out like it was nothing. I then get out of bed and reach for my white jacket with blood all over it and I stop and look in the mirror that once showed me my old self and I shook my head walking out my door.

There wasn't every really to much to see besides the walls where an ash color gray with a black trim and had photos of everyone of use and under each photo a plak with our names and what we where. I then walked down the haul and I reached my photo and sighed as i looked at it 'sometimes I wonder.' I thought to my self as i rubed my head messing up my long/short black hair.

I reached slender's office and opened the door but as soon as i did "Come in have a seat Jeff my boy" as soon as i hear slender say '"Jeff my boy"' hmm i knew he wanted me to do something big. I close the door behind me and walk over sitting in the seat right in front of him which was a red leather fancy type of seat. I always sat in the red one not the white one because well red=blood simple enough. "Now Jeff I know now why you brang up that shes not just human, you beat me to that one" I noticed he said that with a mad town because i knew something he didn't. "oh..you do?" i reply crossing my arms. "Now look her boy i just said it not gonna say it again now pay attention"he says raising his voice. In a matter of truth i was paying attention i always did i mean who didn't it was Slender Man after all the one who made this family and brag use all together the reason jade stop chasing after me. Which in my case i got tired of big time. He continues to go on" I watched her my self last night,and as you know it was a full moon as well." "yes Slender I know." I say with an annoyance town to my voice. "Stop and just shut up boy!, OK now you are right shes not just human or not even human at all" he spoke standing up placing him two main hands behind his back and walked towards the window over looking the back yard of the house. My eyes role thinking to my self ' I know I knocked her out and her jacket slid off her shoulder as I carried her home the last time and i seen the mark of a killer.' I jump up remembering it was a mark of a killer and almost yelling i spoke " Wait! anther killer, but me and Jane are the only ones!" "calm down Jeff she's a killer but it seems shes a mixed bread, even more dangerous then I" he says turning around and walking up behind his chair placing him two main hands on top of the back of it. "Lets me guess, you want me to bring her to the mansion?" I ask crossing my arms once more. "Corrected Jeff, and i need you to do it before she wakes this morning so HURRY!" he said the last word yelling it evilly. I nod and walk out.

As i went down stair i seen where the scream came from that i woke up too. Jane I guess had been watching the news and heard what happened last night and must have screamed at the out come of another killer. as i reach for the door nob Jane grabs my hand. I look at her with her pain white leathery burned skin and deep soul less dark eyes and she wore the burnt to ashes black dress, along with her burnt ash looking high heals. "Jeff where are you going!" she asks tightening her grip. Just because Slender got her to stop chasing after me doesn't mean that she stopped hatting me though."look Jane calm down and for one its nun of your business now let go"i say yanking my arm making her let go and walking out the door slamming it.

I finally made it to Rose's house once more again. I walked in and up the stairs and into her room i made sure to stay quiet and when I entered her room she was asleep and had blue green hair. 'i knew she dyed her hair' I said to myself in reassurance. I the grab her and carry her all the way back to the mansion but as soon as i got there i guess slender vanishes us into his office and i set her in the white chair and i stand back in the shadows after slender tied her to the chair.

~OH MY! wow hope you all like here's the thing, i will be updating now everyday but for the nexted two weeks besides on x-mas i might not update a new chapter and when school starts i'll only be updating new chapters on weekends~