Looking back

*JEFFS POV*

"JEFF!!!!!JEFF!!! Wake up slender want you!!!" Someone was yelling and shaking him.

"Ahah!"wakes up graving knife and holds it to bend throughn then sighs and places it back down. "WHAT the fuck BEN!" He said siting up kindav tubing his head.

"Sorry slender man wants to see you" says walking out with an eveik grin.

I sigh standing up and threw on my white jacket with red blood spots all over it and a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair or black convers and staired in the meiror.

"Mhm...I-I....wonder what it feels like to be good....na that will never happen" I say chuckling to my self.

But I continue to stair in the merrier then a shadow/glimps comes up of the old me and I just get frightened and fall back hiring my head. "DAMIT!!" I end up yelling as I rub the back of my head and then Sally comes in my foor way.

"Hey Jeff so you get scared?"she says smiling in wonder and eveilness. "WHAT! No why would I be scared I make people scared!" Says jumping up and chasing her down the haul then walks back to room and pears in the close the door and heads down stairs and yells a bit "YA SLENDIE?"

~sorry a bit of a cliff hanger for his POV same will be done for te other carefree in part two lol sorry spoiler alert~