Was It All Just A Dream

*ROSES POV*

I was asleep and hear the door close even though I was asleep but I knew it was Jeff leaving so I didn't worry much and I smiled and fell in to a deep sleep. Soon enough it was morning I woke up to a phone call on my phone I rubbed my eyes tiredly and stretched as I grabbed my phone and said as I picked it up "hello??" I say in my tired morning voice. "OMG! you picked up thanks havens I was worried rose!" I soon found out it was fin and he had a four way call going so soon after his voice Vicky followed up "Rose Fin told us he called ten times last night and your didn't pick you ok?" so after her Alex jumped in"yeah you cool what's up?". "wow guys calm down to much yelling in one ear its early gash yeah am cool I was-" I was goanna say with Jeff The Killer last night but I couldn't they'll think I was lying I tried thing of something and well this is what came out "out in the forest I found this old cabin it was pretty cool we should all go check it out tonight".

Vicky "awe come on rose you went exploring again and left your phone behind don't do that!" she says in like a bossy/funny town. Alex"yeah heck yeah am up for it what about you Fin and Vicky?" she says in a very exited and pumped voice I kind of new she would say yeah she's one to go into creepy places. Fin" I don't know what do I get out of it?" he says with a smart town in his voice. I reply knowing his main weakness was waffles so I worked with that every time "Well Fin I can back you waffles but I g-" soon enough I was cut off by him yelling and I pulled the phone away but knew what he said " FINE IM IN I WANT MY WAFFLES!!" all us girls end up giggling. Vicky" Fine I guess if your all going ill go but am bringing my phone got it!" she says with a huge sigh in her first word like she normally dose when she's annoyed. Alex, Fin, and I all replied with a "GOT IT!". I say really fast be fore jumping up and hanging up the phone and getting ready and leaves "alright everyone meat me at our normal entrance into the forest." so I hang up and do I as I was thinking but as I get dressed I think to my self 'Jeff The Killer I don't know why but I need to see you again even if it was a dream 'then I leave.