Watched!

~Slender's POV~

  After I waited for Jeff to fall asleep I sighed and shook my head thinking 'Why disobey me, and I must have missed something?, maybe this can be useful, or maybe it can be a disaster to the family'.  I quickly vanish and end up in a corner shadow of the girls room as she falls asleep i notice that she sees me which throws me off because I blend in with the shadows. I guess she ignored me because she soon feel into a deep heavy sleep. I grab her once she is asleep with three of my tenticals and then her eyes burst open but weren't like anything I have ever seen or witnessed before. one was a deep dark less pit of black with a red 'X' threw the eye, the other (right eye) was a fading of a deep dark black into a snow pear white.I quickly let go of her knowing this might be interesting or bad and I let her go and watch her actions.

I think to my self as i watch her go threw and kill and eat and terrorizes the entire town 'wow maybe I did miss something!' .

I soon noticed she reached to one of her friends houses and i grew interested even more, but ass fast as she came up to the house was as fast as she left and walked away from the house and went back to her house. I vanished from the roof I was on into her bedroom once more and watched her as she just yawned stretched and lied back down into a deep sleep. To my surprise she had not eve one speck of blood on her after any or all of that of what she just did.

'wow,maybe I'll have Jeff bring her to the mansion' I thought as i returned back home and watched everyone's lights go out as i sat on the couch to rest.