Tanner Part. 2

Looking like he's about to pass out, he takes my hand and leads me out of the theater. When we get to his car he tosses me the keys and gets in the passengers seat. I sit in the drivers seat and turn the car on. Is he drunk? Or has he been drugged?

"I think I've been drugged." He breaks the silence that formed over time. "I'm sorry..."

"For what?"

"For getting you in this situation...." He hesitates again, "and for what I might do to you..."

I look at him, completely going haywire on the inside, yet refusing to show it.

"Okay," I sigh, and pull out of the parking lot. He begins to breath heavily, like his next breath might not come. His hands squeeze his thighs like he's restraining himself from doing something. The muscles in his jaw jump, as he clenches them in frustration. "Are you okay?"

"I'll.. manage," He replied.

We drove on the highway a little more before being halted by a long-suffering red light.

"How do you know it was drugs?" I asked. "What if it was alcohol?"

He closed his eyes, "As I'm sure you know, alcohol has a distinguishable smell and taste. I would've smelled or tasted it before I consumed enough to affect me,"

"Oh." I said agreeing with his logic. I just now noticed that I've been nervously tapping the steering wheel to the tune of a song that got stuck in my head for the past five minutes.

Now I'm doing the nervous fidgeting...

As long as we can get Tanner home before the drugs take full effect, then that should get rid of some of my worries. It's just this red light that must be broken, because we've been sitting here entirely too long.

"Dammit! Come on!" I yell, hitting the steering wheel. Only then the light decides to bare its greenness upon me. "Thank you." I press on the gas eagerly. After driving for another couple of minutes, I begin to wonder where Tanner even lives. In my neighborhood I presume, because that's where I'm headed and he hasn't objected yet.

"Sorry." Tanner says before I begin to feel a tongue tickle its way from the nape of my neck to my jaw. He keeps his constant licking, following his warm tongue with a trail of kisses. To say I'm surprised right now, would be the biggest lie I've ever told. I was pass surprise right now. His tongue stops at the area where he got the most noise out of me, which regrettably was a sharp inhale and me moaning while biting my lip.

My pubescent urges aren't really helping the situation right now, all they want to do is pull this car over and succumb to him. But we can't do that to Eli or Walter.

"Tanner," I succeeded at forming words and not moans or gasps, "You've been drugged."

"I know," He says as he flicks the sensitive skin on my neck repeatedly with his wet tongue. That's my sensitive spot! His skillful tongue dances across the surface of my 'spot' like he knows it's there, licking, sucking, and kissing it sensually.

"T-Tanner?" I gasp. 

"Hm?" He continues his slow torturous assault on my neck.

"Where do you live?"

"3021," He kisses the spot where he had just sucked, "Indian Trail.." Kiss... "Drive."

He lives in the same neighborhood as me, ironically. But the thing that surprises me is the fact that I can still think logically right now. Something starts trailing up my thigh, massaging it along they way. Eventually, what I'm assuming is Tanner's hand finds it's way to my crotch and begins to rub it rhythmically.