Author's Final Word

One Week and Four Days has officially ended!

There was a promise to myself that I want this story to be so light—no major conflict, no extreme brainstorming, super easy-going—that I have to write this spontaneously continuously… and I did. Gusto kong maging pahingahan ‘to from the rest of my story drafts that have major plots.

I was so moved from the feedbacks and comments on the story I receive almost every single day. You, readers made this possible that I have become so motivated and inspired to continue writing. I heavily want to recognize and acknowledge the existence of each one of you, especially those who do actively support the story from the beginning. I may not know you personally (how I wish I do) but you really do now belong to the journey I am starting. Thank you so very much!

If you want to know more about 'One Week and Four Days', visit 'faqs and facts' on my profile where facts related to my stories were written and also where the frequently asked questions were dropped.

By any chance, you have questions related to this story, kindly drop it to the comment section and will be answered in no time. Thank you!

Moreover, if you have time to spare, please do follow on my social media pages for real time updates that can be seen on my profile description, or kindly visit:

@Iso6k28lrbc7hw on Twitter
Shiro Stories on Facebook

Hope we get to have engagement and interactions some other time!