Chapter 4 : Explore?

An hour already past...Commander look at the clock again..it turn into 12 AM Again.

Which another day already begin.
.
.
.
.
.

[ DAY 4 ]

Commander keep stare on the clock. He look more confused. Consider how time went so much faster than usual..it just weird..and concerning.

He didnt realize how fast the time already. Perhaps he is too busy before to the point he didnt notice the clock on it.

But he sure the clock shouldnt this fast..which is weird. But that not the main concern for him right now. He clearly stuck on his room and cannot open the door no matter how much the force he put.

He sighed..he slowly stand up and look at his room a bit. There a slightly feeling of new..and also quiet. Commander look around his room. It look so clean. The curtain, the window and the table..everything seem clean..

He still remember how his room used to look. About how the table just full with coffee and paperworks. About how the curtain and window look dirty and it look like it didnt open for how much long already. He didnt even bother to open the window before. He didnt remember the last time he manage to clean this room since it will be mess again.

"Did someone clean my room before?.." Commander mumble himself quietly. Its a rare sight for him to see this room clean. He just stand there. He then decide to explore the room a bit.

While exploring the room, he notice his table have sort of book on it. He then go toward his table and take the book for it. He open the book. Its empty. He quite confused. However, there a pencil on the table as well.

"What does the book use for..?" He seem confused because he didnt understand why there an empty book on the table. However, he didnt think much suspicious about it.

"I guess..i can write this for anything..maybe for diary i guess.." Commander think himself a bit but he didnt complain too much for that. He think that he can use this to write down whatever he thinking right now or just keep a track about how much long he stuck here.

But for now..he didnt feel wanted to write so he so he put back the book. He feel wanted to explore the room first. He then notice the light on his room is so much bright than usual. It making his room feel more lively. It feel so much warm.

He look at his right and he notice there a door for it. He then go toward the door and he open it. Its a bathroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait a second..since when he got a bathroom?

"What the..." Commander look confused. He didnt remember his room have a bathroom before. He look inside the bathroom. There a tub and shower head, there a sink and also a toilet for it. It look clean of course.

He then close the door again. He didnt find much intersting about it. He look around to see if he can find something new on his room. He look at his closet and he decide to open his closet.

When he see inside the closet, he notice..there a small fridge inside the closet. The fridge contain drink such as Soda.

"What the.." Commander decide to open the small fridge and take the soda for it. He look at the soda, he not a big fan of soft drink. He mostly drink coffee or water. Any type of drink except water or coffee, he didnt drink much for it. For the achohol, well..let just say he only drink it when he feel stressed.

"I guess..i could try.." Commander sighed a bit. So far, he didnt feel thirsty at all but he seem wanted to try it so he open the soda can and drink it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It taste like water.

Commander stop drinking it. He look st the soda can. He a bit stunned for it. There no taste at all. No sugar indeed. It just bland taste. Its nothing but taste like water.

Although Commander not sure if this a water or not..

Commander sighed. He then just continue drinking it. He dont seem care about it anyway. He then take a couple of soda and bring it to his desk. He put it down the soda and then he sit on the chair. He then just continue drink it as he got nothing to do.

"Taste like water." Commander mumble himself quietly while continue drink.

The day then go by as usual..until a clock begin to 12 AM again.

Word count : 790 words