Chapter 5 : Alone..

It been a long day for Commander. He dont know how long have he been stuck in this room. He look at the clock again.. it turn into 12 AM. Which mean..

A new day begin..

.
.
.

Again.

[DAY 5]

Commander sitting on the chair, drinking the soda for it. At this point, he doesnt even know what he should do now. Everything just getting more odd for him and he swear he feel himself about to go insane.

"What now...?" Commander mumble himself quietly while drinking the soda for it. He then lean against the chair while look at the celling for it. He sighed as he didnt even know what he should do now.

He seem lost. He just feel lost.

He look to the window, he notice there only one tree for it. He stare it for a sec. The tree just a normal tree, nothing special about it but Commander somehow decide to stare on it.

"...Since when there a tree on it?" As Commander continue stare the tree. He swear he didnt remember there a tree everything he look at the window. He think that he just didnt notice about it.

Commander then put down the soda on the table and then went back to his bed. He then lay on it. He dont feel tired. He just feel like he need a moment for it.

"How long have i been stuck in here? 3 Day? 4 Day? I feel like i lost the track for it..god dammit. When will i leave this place??"

Commander sighed. All he wanted is to get out already but no matter how much he did. He end up fail again and again. It starting to get useless consider no matter how much try you wanted to escape. The door will not open at all which it hard. Commander then roll himself to the side of bed.

"Maybe i should think something postive..perhaps maybe..i need to think about my team..my friend..yeah.." Commander begin to think about his friends. He remember all the thing he been through with his friend.

He remember the time when him and his friends manage to beat Fallen King. Everyone was so happy on that moment.

He even remember the time he introduce his new member to everyone and everyone was so much excited to meet them for it.

The beach moment..the christmas moment..what a wonderful holiday that time even tho there so much stuff happen on this world but that doesnt mean there no time to celebrate holiday..

God..how much he miss this moment..

But everything is..different.

Everyone in this base often fight. All happen just for different opinion for it. Some start to not like each other already. He remember the time everyone always together no matter who are they.

But it doesnt feel same anymore. Everything is change..

"....."

Commander who just think about his positive memories turn into a sort of memories that he wish he can just forgive..

But he cant. It just stuck on his mind. It like..its a part of him where he need to remember that everyone is change now. They dont look like a same person to him anymore.

Dj change.

Medic change.

Ranger change.

Minigunner change.

Soldier change.

Scout change.

Enginner change.

Accelerator change.

Gladiator change.

Sledger change.

It's like everyone around him start to change. Everyone change now. They dont look same to someone they used to be anymore.

"...why?....why?..why do they change..?"

Commander speak in quiet tone. Everytime he think about it, it's like he can just cry already. He then shake his head as he didnt want to make himself crying.

"Cmon Commander..why you want to cry about this?..this is weird..it completly normal for everyone to change! Why do i need to feel sensitive about it? Its not like they will stay forever in that way!" As commander try to make himself better for it.

It didnt work. He somehow end up hurt again.

"God dammit." He curl himself on the bed. He seriously feel so much pressure on his feeling already. He then begin to overthinking about everything already. He keep asking the question to himself.

"Why they are different now?"

" What cause for them to change completly like this?"

"Why they start to hate each other?"

His thinking now begin to worse now.

"Maybe they change because of me? Am i too strict to them? Have im not doing a good job as a leader? Have i fail them? Did i do something wrong?"

He starting to wonder about it. He just..he didnt know anymore..he know that there someone who didnt like him but they gonna be someone who love him right?

Well that the only thing he can just wish for that to happen. Its not like it will happen.

Commander then just curl himself for it. It just..feel so much lonely and more sad. Each time he think about this stuff, he just start to feel alone and lonely. He know the base can be loud and he wish they can atleast quiet.

But he end up regret it. Everything is so quiet to the point he think himself alone in his own room.

Maybe..maybe..no one care about him or help him at all. He is nothing to them..He wanted to see himself as human but everyone see him as a leader.

"Maybe i should sleep..i should sleep.."
He begin to close his eyes just for him to sleep already. However, he didnt feel tired. He did this because he just want to burry his sorrow inside himself. He didnt want to cry. He just dont want it.

Even if he want to burry it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sorrow will still be there..inside his body. No matter how much he hide, it will stuck in there forever.

Commander then begin to fall asleep as he just curl himself on bed. The only sound thst can be heard is his only breath.

Maybe..tomorrow gonna be a good day to him..

Maybe..just maybe..it will be good again.

Word counts : 1031 words