Chapter 8 : Bath TW❗️❗️

WARNING : This chapter contain blood stuff. Please do not read if you uncomfortable with this subject.
.
.
.
.
.

As day go by, nothing new happen. Everything just same. Eat,sleep,write. Everyone can go crazy if they just stuck in this room and cant do anything at all.

But for Commander, this is different. He somehow able to archieve a peace.

But this is not the peace that he wanted. He always wanted it silent but he didnt expect it will be this silence to the point you can only hear your breath. Things start to getting more weird. Yet, Commander cannot figure out what even happen.

And now here it is, he just lay on the bed. Continue stare on the ceiling. He quite lost now. How much day already past? He dont know. He didnt catch it at all.

But for him, that not important now.

"What should i do now..." Commander think a bit. He notice there a lot events happen in this room. It starting to getting more weird. He then sighed and sit on the bed.

"This whole is quite mess..and yet..it feel so much calm.."

He look around on his room. Everything just giving him a bit nostalgia for some reason. Althought, it feel odd for him which he never understand that. He sit there, try to think what he gonna do now. He shake his head and sighed. He look down to the floor and try to remember anything from his memory.

Then, something click on his mind for it.

"Medic, what you usually do when you a lot stress?"

"Huh..? I just take a bath."

"Really?..Does it help you very much."

"Well.. it does actually. Its help your mind feel so much calm"

"Ahh i see."

"Why do you ask this question, Commander?"

"Nothing.. just wondering."
.
.
.
.
.

"Maybe i should take a bath." Commander think a bit. He often heard that taking bath will make those negative thought on the head will gone and it give you the feeling of calm when you hear water sound for it. He not a type person who usually do something to calm himself. If he stress, he just keep push himself.

But maybe since he stuck in this room and he doesnt have thing to do, he then decide to try it out for it. He doesnt remember when the last time he take a bath but he seriously need a bath at this point.

He then decide to stand up and go to bathroom. He open the door and close behind him. The bathroom is pretty much normal one. Just a bathtub, toilet,sink and the mirror. He then turn on the water and let the water fills up the bathtub.

"This might take really long.." Commander mumble himself a bit. As he wait, he decide to take off his cloth for it and just leave it on floor. Completly let himself on with his boxer. He then turn off the water as soon he see the bathtub already fill with water.

He put his hand in the water, he need to make sure the temperature on the bathtub is not hot and not cold either. He still remember the time when he about to take a shower, he get slightly burn by a hot water. He blame DJ due of him being the last one who use his shower for it.

After he check the temperature of the water, he then slowly enter the bathtub for it.

"Alright..here goes nothing.." He then slowly enter the bathtub. As soon he enter it, he somehow feel starting to get relax a bit. He sighed and lean back a bit. He starting to close his eyes for it.