Chapter 3 : Panic.

No sign of people come in..
He sighed.
He decide to look at the clock
He begin to realize.
It already 12 AM.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Day 3]

"What the??.." Commander start to get panic as soon he notice is already 12 AM. It seem like he been waiting for really long now.

"Its already 12 AM?..How long have i been sitting here??.."

Commander seem more confused and it didnt help the fact there no even someone or anyone decide to come or even knock his door. Everything just full with silence as this place dont have no one except him.

He look at the clock again. He need to make sure he didnt mistake seeing it. However it does tell that its already 12 AM now. He look at the window and it already dark.

"...how did im not tired yet? It already late now.."

Commander begin to think, he start to being suspicious about this. Perhaps, he sleep too much to the point he dont feel tired at all. But at the same time, he think that maybe due of him work so much late night, it begin to be a habit for him not feel tired even tho it late night already.

"I guess..i kinda quite used for this..i should really sleep early after this.." Commader sighed a lil bit while look at the ceiling. He starting to feel uncomfotable. This is wrong. Just so wrong. Everything just too quiet as there no one at all in this base.

Usually he wont mind for this base being quiet for once but at the same time, it make him starting to feel concern as there something wrong about it. The fact he cant remember anything and what happen at him really make him more worry. He tried to calm himself down.

"Alright..Calm down Commander....
..maybe there are too busy or still have a mission unfinish yet. Maybe they still not come back again. They should be fine..they can be quite hard to deal but im sure they fine..maybe they just not coming back from mission.."

"..Maybe.."

Commander begin to worried again. He worried that they might hurt or get attack. He the leader so he need to responsible about whatever happen to them. Which cause him worried so much.
.
.
.
.
.

...wait a second. Wait a second.

Commander starting to realize.

"Wait..im the leader in here. Im the one who supposed to give their mission and lead everything. They cant just do it unless i told them..."
.
.
.
.
.

Oh no....oh god no..

".....Fuck.." Commander starting to get panic. There no way they can still be in mission. They cant do that. No way. It doesnt matter what their reason for it, he will not let them go alone and doing mission without him for it.

He then get up from the chair and immediatly rush toward the door. He try to open it. However, it still locked just like before.

"Is this the reason why they locked the door? So im not gonna get them for it??" He begin to furious about this. He swear if he found out everyone get hurt, he going to be more mad about it. He try to open the door again and again. He even try to break down for it.

And yet..it didnt work.

Commander start to give up for it. He look at the clock and it already 6 AM..just how much time already fast. Although..it doesnt make sense how the clock already being this fast for him but he didnt care. He is too worried now.

He look at the door. His panic starting to grow more and more. He sighed a bit and start to lay against the door. He begin to slide down on the floor and sit on it. He still worried about them.

"God..whatever happen to them..i hope they fine..please..."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Just please..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please.."

Word count : 660 words