Chapter 12 : Who are you?..

The noise already stop. Commander remain lay still on the floor. That noise honestly make Commander feel himself weak for no reason at all. He try to open his eyes slowly on it.

"Ahh..this hurt so bad.."

He hold his head for a sec. The headache he feel are quite worse than the one he usually having before. He try to move his body, slowly make himself sitting on floor. He look around him, notice that everything are empty. It dark. He in void, a place of full with darkness and empty for it. There no one except him.

"Where..am..I?" Commander try to regain his vision for it. Still blurry just like what happen before. He then slowly stand up. If he being honest, he actually feel tired all of sudden but he can't rest yet. Something just happen and it make him feel more alert now.

As he look around, his eyes stop as he see a door. A white closed door infront of him, not too far from him. The door continue glitching. Something is wrong here.

 Something is wrong here

"What..the.."

Commander don't know if his eyes actually try to lie at him or not but he really sure what he seeing right now are actually real. His eyes widen a bit as he see the door for it. He blink his eyes again, thinking that it just illusion but the door still remain there.

"I feel like I am going insane already....this whole thing getting more weird..." He look back at the door. Curiosity caught him for a second. He want to open that door but he snap himself and step back for a bit.

It is quite risky. He know that for sure. He dont know what will happen if he open that door. He doesn't even know if the door are safe or not. The door continue glithcing like there no end at all. A chance of him might died probably around 50/50. He need to avoid making himself dying. He dont have any support now, he dont know where his teammates and his friend. He basically alone with himself. Which mean he need to learn how to survive by himself.

He continue looking around him, trying to find if there something he can go without even enter that door. Unfortunately, there none. Only him and that door still remain in this endless void. He look at the door back and sighed for it

"Damn it..I really have no choice do I?.."

His guts basically screaming on him to not enter that door. But how he gonna leave this place if there nothing except the door infront of him? What if his guts might wrong for it? Sure the door seem quite odd due the fact it glitching all over but if he need to leave this place, he need to enter that door. He then come forward and stand close infront the door. Still deciding whether if he need to open it or not. After a few miniute of him arguing on his mind, he put his hand on doorknob.

Perhaps the door probably the answer of this madness now.

He open the door and enter quickly without even think twice for it. This probably the stupid and worse decision he made, that what he think on his mind now. He already accept whatever thing that gonna face with him. He close his eyes as he enter for it. He feel something weird. A bit weird. He feel himself...