The Kiss

Carrie's POV

Michael's lips were on mine. What do I do? It felt so natural and so right, but something inside me tells me it's wrong.

We pulled away from the best and perfect kiss I've ever had. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks as he stared at me.

"Carrie, I... I don't know if you felt what I did then but do you remember anything?" He spoke up cautiously, as if his words could hurt me.

"W...What do you mean? Remember anything? Michael I don't know what you're talking about."

"it's  nothing." His facial expression changed rapidly from sad to happy, or something that looked happy. "So, do you want to get dressed and go out for breakfast? Or do you want to have the cold pizza from last night?"

I thought about for a minute when I made up my mind, "Cold pizza please" I said dragging the 'e' on 'please'.

"My kinda girl." I heard quietly under Michael's breath when a "good choice" covered his mistake.

We went downstairs to see that Calum had awoken from his messy state and was now sitting on the couch, how long has it been since we saw him passed out?

"Hey cal." Me and Michael said in synchronisation.

"Hey guys, have fun last night?" Calum replied with a smirk on his face. Did Michael tell me the truth when he said we didn't do anything? Or was Calum too wasted to realise? I don't know.

I followed Michael into the kitchen where he opened the fridge and got the cardboard box out.

"Here you go." Michael said while passing me a piece of pizza.

I took a bite and realised how much I liked cold pizza in morning.

"I can't believe I haven't done this in ages." I said out loud to myself.

"Which? Eat cold pizza in the morning with a very cute and attractive guy?"

"The first bit, I don't know about the 'very cute and attractive guy' part."

"That was mean, why would you say that to me." Michael pretended to be hurt by my words but I knew he was joking because he is such a terrible actor.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I joked.

"See, being nice never hurt no one did it?"

"Hm...I don't know did it?"

Wait...I'm I flirting with him? Are we? I don't know what to think anymore. I've got a feeling that I know him from somewhere but I don't know where, or maybe it's just someone that looks like him, I don't know.

"So what do you want to do today?" Michael asked me.

"Erm. I'm not sure, what do you want to do today?" I answered.

"How about we go on a drive? Wind in our hair, sun shining down on us, you know, the tumblr way."

"You want to go on a tumblr drive? Sure, can I go the my apartment and get some clothes and stuff please?" I asked politely

"Yeah, I wouldn't of expected you to go in last nights outfit, you know, because you're a bit too clean."

"Too clean? What does that even mean? Just because I like to wear different and clean clothes each day instead of wearing the same socks for a week."

"Hey! I don't do that every week, I change them sometimes." Michael tried to fight against the case.

"Sure you do, can we go now?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth or had a shower yet!"

"Well hurry up because I really need to change out of these clothes, I feel dirty in them."

"That's not the only thing you feel dirty in is it?" Michael said with a smirk while running up the stairs.

"You know, if I could be bothered, I'd hit you right now." I shouted up.

"Oh, kinky" I heard echoing from the bathroom.

What have I gotten myself into?

HEY GUYS!
So I'm so so so sorry about not updating, I've been so busy lately and I've had exams and that but LAST NIGHT I SAW 5SOS IN LIVERPOOL AND OML IT WAS AMAZING AND I MICHAEL LOOKED LIKE A GOD AND YEAH AND NOW I HAVE NO VOICE AND A SORE FOOT.
If you're reading this thank you☕️