Awkward Moments

Carrie POV

As I exited Michael's house, I remembered about the promise I had made Calum. I then got my phone out and began to dial Calum's number, when it automatically came up I clicked his name nervously.

"Hello? Carrie? Are you ok?"

"Calum, you where right about Michael, I'm sorry, I should of just listened to you."

I could feel the tears fall from my eyes as I turned the road and entered a park.

"Carrie, where are you?"

"I'm in a park, round the corner from Michael's, why?"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Don't move!"

After everything that happened tonight, I was debating if I wanted to see anyone. I knew that Calum would want to know why I rang him and why I was crying but I don't know if I could tell him. I had only met him today.

5 minutes had passed and right on cue Calum had turned up.

"Carrie! Are you ok? What happened?"

I felt like I was over exaggerating, Michael only tried to comfort me and I stormed out. But he tried to kiss me and I hadn't known him 24 hours.

"Hi calum." I said giving a faint smile

"What happened Carrie?"

"M...Michael, he...he tried to kiss me."

"What? Where does he live?"

"No! Calum, its not a big deal."

"Carrie! You rang me and know your crying in the middle of the park at 8 O'Clock at night. If you call that not a big deal then there is definity something wrong with you."

I smirked convincingly. I liked the fact that calum came to see me, and that he was genuinely worried.

"I'm ok Calum, I promise."

We spent a good half an hour sitting on the grass in the park. I felt comfortable with Calum.

--------------------

Michaels POV

I done a really stupid thing. I don't think I'm going to be forgiven. EVER!

As I sat in the empty room bad thoughts spiraled in my head.

She was the girl of my dreams and she's gone. I know I had only met her today but when I saw her I knew I wanted her. I guess I was dreaming to big. I never get what I want.

I decided to go to bed and sleep to try and clear my head.

The next day

I was dreading going into school today so I told my mum I was sick. No one would of missed me anyway.

I wonder if Carrie went into school, or if she stayed off like me, to avoid the embarrassment.

I had stayed in bed most of the day so I decided to go out on a walk. Half of me hoped I would see Carrie while I was out so I could apologise and explain, but the other half of me hoped I didn't see her due to the extreme embarrassment.

As I walked through the park I had Green Day on full blast through my earphones. I loved Green Days music, it always made me forget about life for a couple of minutes.

I was sitting under the giant oak tree in the middle of the park, with my eyes closed, when I felt a presence bedside me. I opened my eyes and turned to look at who it was.

"Michael?"

"Calum?"

Calum hood. One of Carrie's new friends was stood beside me.

"Erm, could I talk to you? About carrie?"

Great Carrie told Calum. Now the whole school is going to know.

"Listen, I know I done a bad thing and I can't tell you how sorry I am."

"Sorry? I didn't think the 'bad boy' Michael Clifford apologised for something he did."

I was annoyed at Calum now, I hate the way people are so stereotypical.

"I'm not your 'stereotypical bad boy' ok? I genuinely do like Carrie and I didn't mean to hurt her."

"I'm surprised..."

"Is that all you're going to say? Why did you come over here anyway?"

"Carrie didn't come to school today Michael, she's also not answering her phone and I'm worried."

"Where does she live? We're going to her house."

"Michael, I don't think that's the best idea."

"Calum! I need to explain, I never meant to hurt her."

As Calum and I walked out the park I could hear him talking to me, but I was to busy figuring out what I was going to say to Carrie.

"Are you even listening?"

"What, sorry. I was figuring out what to say to Carrie."

"Well it's too late now, we're here now."

Oh my god. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach rise up and I felt like I was going to throw it up all over Calum, luckily I managed to keep it down.

*knock knock*

Carrie came to the door in her pyjama pants and hoodie. She looked a mess and I couldn't help but feel responsible.

"Hi Calum, what's HE doing here."

"Carrie, he just wants to explain."

"Come in, I guess."

As I stepped into Carries house I felt unwelcome and welcome at the same time.

"Carrie? Can I please explain."

"Go ahead."

"Carrie I'm so sorry about what happened last night. It was a huge mistake and u didn't mean to hurt you."

Calum excused himself which I was thankful for, it gave me a chance to talk to Carrie alone.

"Carrie? How much does Calum know?"

(A/N hi guys! Sorry this is a little bit shorter, I've been busy with school and homework. Let me know what you guys think so far.)