The day after the party

Carries POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed, and in a unfamiliar room...wait, is this? I turned my head to the body lying next to me

"Michael?"

"Yeah Carrie?"

"Erm...why am I in your bed with you?"

"Oh, you don't remember?" He said with a smirk on his face. Oh god.

"Remember what? Did we do it?"

"No, we didn't do it, but you did tell me how much you loved me."

"Did I? And how much do I love you then?"

"Enough that you wanted to have sex with me, but me, being responsible, calmed you down and put you to sleep."

"Put me to sleep? Did you knock me out?"

"No, I mean, I gave you some headache tablets because you wouldn't stop complaining and they sort of made you really sleepy so I put you in my bed so you'd be comfy and yeah."

Wow. I didn't realise how much I forgot last night. I nearly had sex with Michael! Woah.

I got out of Michael's bed and stood up and a sudden rush came to my head and my knees went weak, until I felt a familiar pair of hands catch me.

"Woah! You okay?" The concern in his voice made me feel loved, which is something I don't feel often.

"Yeah, just stood up to quick, thanks."

"It's no problem, it was a pleasure catching you. Would you like some breakfast?"

I thought about it for a while and then finally gave in.

"Sure, hey Michael, where's Christie?"

"Oh, erm, her and Luke stayed over last night and had a little party of there own."

"Oh god."

"You could hear them through the walls, I'm surprised, even in the state you were in, that you didn't wake up." He walked out letting a little bit of a laugh as he spoke.

I quickly walked down the stairs to catch up with Michael when I bumped into something hard. I looked up at the figure who was blocking my way.

"Michael! Don't just stop like that!"

"Erm...I think we should go back upstairs."

"What? Why?"

"Erm..." He said pointing to the living room, there was a naked kiwi lying on the floor in Michaels living room.

"Yeah, let's go back upstairs." I said as I ran up the stairs on my hands and feet with Michael shortly behind me.

We got back to Michael's room and shut the door. Scarred from what we both just witnessed we looked at each other with the funniest shocked faces.

"So, what do you want to do?" Michael asked dragging the 'o' on 'so'.

"I don't know." I said as I flopped face first onto Michael's bed, I felt a huge weight on top of me."

"You know, you're comfy."

"Thanks, but could you get your arse off me?"

"Hm...maybe." He said as he winked at me and bit his lip...wow, he is sexy...wait? Did I just say that? No, I thought it. The pale boy got his body off of me and sat beside my resting body.

"You know, I liked you when you were declaring your love to me."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Want to remember?"

Before I could even speak up his lips crashed against mine, it felt natural.

GUESS WHOS BACK?!?!?!

Okay, I'm not sure if any of this chapter made sense tbh😕 I've decided to do this story again because, idek why, but enjoy this chapter of mess😂

If you're reading this thank you☕️