☀️Trespasser❤️‍🔥(crackfic) (Entity!Reader X Guiding Light)

I decided I should try more X Reader stories

yes, the Entity Reader still stays as Inferno design

However here's a catch
Characters in the oneshot which don't have a close bond/relationship with the Reader call them by "Inferno" or "[E/N]"
Those who are going to be close or the main romantic interaction will call the Reader [Y/N] or [N

[E/N] - Entity Name

Also, the names for the flying meatball- cough entity reader's children were chosen

Emberly - She/Her, the oldest meatball, probably the calmest, still chaotic though and very lovely and "innocent" near the Reader
Flamenco - He/Him, the youngest meatball, probably the most naughty and energetic one, the one to hide behind the Reader everytime
Fyre - He/They, the middle child, somewhy always the last to come, sometimes literally missing, clingy and chaotic

!!! THIS ONE IS MORE OF A CRACKFIC, SO IT DOES HAVE SOME BROKEN HUMOR JOKES I AM SO SORRY !!!

and i also am sorry but i watched too much ligma and deez nuts jokes (totally not from a chaotic gremlin vtuber who's always in my YT shorts)

You wandered through that one specific haunted messed up dark half-broken filled with dumbass entities hotel once again, trying to control your flames so you won't burn a third hotel in your whole life.

Mansions don't count into the list.

Not like you were even supposed to be in this one specific haunted messed up dark half-broken filled with dumbass entities hotel, but trespassing was always fun, the most important thing is just to not get caught red-hande-

"Visiting without permission again, [Y/N]?" The familiar and gentle voice of a blue light spoke from behind, causing you to turn around.

Flamenco immediately flew behind your back, Fyre moved closer to your face, Emberly flew to your arm, all of them staring at Guiding Light. If they had fingers or at least hands, they'd point at him as if he's some animal of another level in the zoo.

Your intrusive thoughts were begging you to think of a rude and sassy comeback, yet in the end it resulted in you awkwardly smiling and standing, staring at the light entity with the weirdest expression ever.

You cleared your throat, taking a deep breath and then glancing towards the blue glowing silhouette.

The room was glowing brighter than the dancefloor, as it was illuminated both by your hot flames and his bright light.

"..Yeeaaaaahhhh???" You blinked, trying to smile and sound reassuring enough "I...was just walking around- I haven't done anything bad at all-"

"You set Screech on fire." Guiding Light sighed, crossing his arms and looking at you like a disappointed parent.

"Why is it me? If I'm made out of fire it doesn't mean I did everything!" You replied immediately, hugging your children "And my babies are too small and innocent, and fera- fragile to do this."

"..Eyes reported me that some walking fire humanoid burned one of Hide's closets just to roast some marshmallows." Guiding Light still kept speaking calmly and staring through you.

"It was me, but I didn't know it was Hide's closet." You responded awkwardly, looking away.

"Figure told me that when Rush wanted to cause some chaos in the library, Rush almost got fried alive by someone who kept referring to three children named after firey words." The blue light kept staring at you.

"Well, it's Rush's fault that he decided making fun of blind people is cool." You said sternly and confidently.

"I must agree here." He admitted "Though...again, where's your permission?"

"I- uh um uh- you see- uh-" Shit, it was getting awkward.

He walked closer to you, still staring into your soul.

You had the same exact height, which was surprising because you expected this asshole to be taller/shorter.

He also was hotter, even though he was just a walking lightbulb of some sorts.

You couldn't embarrass yourself anymore... Actually you could, but you don't want to.

Someone peeked out of the doorway, it was Seek, watching you two.

Well, there was only one choice left.

To make a goofy, probably dumb joke and escape the crime scene.

"It was Ligma." You replied with a grin.

Seek gasped.

"What's Ligma?"

I'M SO SORRY I'M SICK RN AND I'M LITERALLY HIGH ASF I KEEP LAUGHING AT BANANA PEELS, WTF DO YOU EXPECT

I DID QUIT DOORS BUT IDK

SOME SPECIFIC BITCH BROUGHT BACK SLIGHT INTEREST OR IT'S JUST BECAUSE I'M SICK AND UTTERLY BORED