Chapter 12

Dakota's P.O.V
Although I am really upset about this whole situation, there are more things that I have to worry about. The end of the year is coming faster then I expected. Earth Science regents are this week and next week. Finals are starting, the 8th grade dance is next week (the day of the last part of regents) and Graduation is in less than 3 weeks.
I have my lab part of regents today and I am pretty sure that I will do fine. Now that I don't have to worry about Dylan, I actually learned something these past couple of days.
I am starting not to really care about all of this as the days go on. It's more like old news. They can do whatever they want and it shouldn't bother me.
***
It's was 8th period again and I had to use the restroom. I asked Mrs. Flake if I can use the restroom and she said "Sure" (I don't think she really cares what we do anymore as long as we "listen" to her when she is teaching which I don't do. I can get eaten by a toilet and she wouldn't care). I entered the restroom and just as I checked myself in the mirror and waited for an open stall, Ruby was standing right behind me.
(Thought it was going to be Vanessa right? Haha...no)
"Dakota, I am so glad to see you. I have to tell you something." She said
"Oh great! More news to ruin my day!!!"
"This is important Dakota."
"Ok. What is it?" I asked
As she was about to start her sentence, I shouted "Wait! before you tell me..." and ran into the empty stall, did my " business",washed my hands, and looked right at her.
"Ok, I'm ready."
***
As Ruby was explaining all of this to me, I simply stared at her with my mouth open and my eyeballs literally popping out of my head.
I felt so many emotions at this point.
Surprised (not really)
Mad
Sad (that this is happening to Dylan)
I had a feeling something was going on. I am glad somebody found out the truth and told me. She doesn't not deserve Dylan for what she's done to him.
I needed to tell him ,but not now. The perfect time to tell him would be at the 8th grade dance.
I needed proof to back me up. I can't just go up to him and say " Vanessa is lying to you" and then walk away. HE WILL THINK THAT I AM A CRAZY PERSON!!!!
I need to find information that proves that she doesn't need help in Social Studies and that she told Tiffany her whole plan on her phone.
I have a plan.
I will need three other people to complete this plan.
I know just who those people are.
After this week, everyone will know that Vanessa isn't who she said she is.