Chapter 13

Dakota's P.O.V
I needed 3 other girls to complete my plan. Those two girls are Amber, Ruby, and Whitney.
These girls are perfect because all of them have different abilities.
Amber: Can hack into any account that is used in school. No one suspects it is her who doesn't all of the hacking because she is very quiet and everyone thinks that she is "innocent" (mmhmm...)
Ruby: She is good for a lookout ,but she can also find out any information she wants. (look out how she found out about Vanessa's plan!!!)
Whitney: She is also good for a lookout , but she is good at distracting people and tricking others. If she can get the principal to leave his office for a while then my plan would work more smoothly.
***
I hope everyone will be on board with this plan. I already convinced Amber to help me. She is willing to do anything with me especially if my plans will make us criminals.
It's lunch time. Now is the right time to ask Ruby and Whitney.
I wanted Amber by my side when I tell Ruby and Whitney, so she can back me up or help me persuade them if they say "no".
Ruby and Whitney were in science class. Ruby was catching up on her work and Whitney was reading a book on her IPod (like always).
"Hey guys, me and Amber need your help with something big" I asked them
"What is it?" They said in unison ,but they weren't paying much attention to us. They were more interested in what they were doing.
"We need your help to prove to Dylan that Vanessa was tricking him into "tutoring" her even though she knows what she is doing. She's been doing this so she can take him away from me" (even though he wasn't officially mine)
"Why? Why do we need to get into their business!?" Whitney asked
"Because it's not right! What she is doing is wrong and you know that. I actually started to like him even though we never became "friends." I can tell that he is a nice/smart person and I would kill to get a guy like him. I actually had a chance with him before Vanessa got her dirty little hands on him. I need to make things right with him and I haven't been able to do that because of her!"
"Wait! What did she do to stop you from telling Dylan the truth? Nothing right?! You have been stopping yourself from talking to him. You have been avoiding him since the day you got detention. You can't blame this on Vanessa. All she did was take him before you did. This is your fault. You are one of my best friends Dakota and I wanna make sure you will always be okay ,but you can't blame things on other people and do all of these crazy stuff to "solve" you problems without realizing that you're the problem." Ruby said
"You're right Ruby. I am the problem. I could be hanging out with Dylan right now (as friends) instead of thinking about getting rid of Vanessa. I should've said something the day after I "ditched" him. There is only one right thing to do right now.
Before anyone could ask what the "right thing" is, I had already left the room with Amber by my side.
"So, we are not going through with the plan?" She asked
"Nope. I have something else in mind."
"What do we do now?"
"We go shopping for a dress for the dance. We will need the perfect dress for an unforgettable night."