Chapter 6

Dylan's POV
It's hot outside. I am sitting on a bench waiting for "her"
I never asked for her name. What is wrong with me?
I guess my brain stopped working when I saw her medium sized brown eyes. She was beautiful.
I've never seen her around school before ,but I am really glad I am going to get to know her.
Where is she? She knows she is suppose to meet me outside school right?
***
The buses finally left and I am the only one outside.
I can't believe she stood me up...but why? Maybe she went home sick? But she seemed fine before.
I couldn't stay here all day so I decided to walk home.
My house isn't that far away from the middle school and I hate walking.
I really wish she would of showed up. It would of been nice taking to her and maybe grabbing some frozen yogurt.
The whole way home I kept thinking of what she is gonna say to me tomorrow or if she is even gonna talk to me.
Is she that kind of person? The one who plans things with people but always flakes on them? I could never be friends with a girl like that.
As I arrived at my house I stopped to get to get the mail. Then I looked down and saw that my new Nike sneakers were untied. When I tied them I looked up and saw two white sneakers. I didn't know who it was and why this person followed me to my home.
I finally stood up and I saw this girl about my height looking at me
"Hello Dylan" she said
Vanessa?! I replied