Chapter 11

Dakota's P.O.V
The break ended a few months ago
I am on my way to school.
I hate school.
School is a place with bad people and tons of work.
School is a place where you make new friends and dump the ones that you don't need in your life.
School is also a place where you find your enemies.
School is a place where you might find your true love.
But, that may not always be the case.
People stab others in the back. They might be your "friends"or even somebody you didn't know existed.
They might make you suffer even though you didn't do anything to them
"Be careful who you trust."
I know everyone has herd this but you need to really think about who you associate with.
Ask yourself,
1) Are they really my friends?
2) Do they treat me fairly?
3) Am I important to them?
4) Did I make the right choice when I considered these people as my "friends?"

This chapter was all about reflecting. I did nothing to Vanessa for her to do this to me. My OWN friend stabbed me in the back.
Or did she? Maybe she didn't know that I was starting to hang out with Dylan or that I was staring to have "feelings" for him (even though we never really had a decent conversation). Maybe they started talking and found out that they have things in common. But why her? Out of all the people in the 8th grade, why would Vanessa decide to start talking to Dylan? Especially, days after I "ditched" him after school (which I didn't mean to do) All of this sounds odd.
The thing that bothers me the most was that "wink" that she gave me after I herd about her and Dylan "getting serious". She has a plan going on in her head. If she's messing with me then she has another thing coming...MY FOOT DOWN HER THROAT!!!!

I guess I will just have to wait and see...

Hopefully, Vanessa knows that if push comes to shove, I will have my foot ready to kick her into another skin color.