Beach Day (9)

Beep Beep Beep

Beep Beep Beep

I wake up the the dreadful sound of my stupid ass alarm. I roll over almost falling off the bed but catching myself. I slam my hand on the stop button to turn it off, I throw the covers off my body before grabbing my phone and AirPods off the side table. Turn on some music to keep me up and make me ready for the day.

We're going to the lake today and it's 3am right now but I don't care I'm super excited also tired but that doesn't matter right now.

I already picked out my outfit, I'm gonna wear a white bikini but for the drive I'm gonna wear a beige hoodie and sweats over top. I get dressed then walk to my bathroom to get ready, I wash my face then put on my normal makeup lipgloss, blush, mascara and concealer but with waterproof mascara and I add sunscreen. I throw my hair up in a bun before grabbing my bag with a portable charger, a baseball cap, shorts, sunscreen, sunglasses, a book, AirPods, Birkenstocks, book, water bottle, claw clip and hair tie.

I throw on some tennis shoes and head downstairs, once I get to the foyer I see the Gallo's , dad, Rome, Leo, Gio, Val, Enzo, Mass, Dom, Jules and Gabby. "Where's Teo?" I ask jumping off the last step. "Here I am." I turn around and see Teo in swim trunks and a T-shirt with one arm on the wall leaning against it and the other arm in the air, just wanting to make an entrance. I roll my eyes and we all go to the cars, there aren't cars that can hold all 16 of us so we take 4 separate ones.

Dad, is driving one car with Giuseppe, Enzo, and Mass in one, Gio, Andre, Jameson and I in the second, Leo, Val, Jules and Rome in the third, then in the last us Dom, Gabby, Teo, and McKayla.

We get to the dock after almost 2 hours of driving, I did sleep through most of it but still. Dad, Giuseppe, Enzo, Mass, Leo, Val, Jules and Rome all arrived before us and Dom, Gabby, Teo and McKayla short after.

"So where's the boat?" Gabby asks getting out of the car last. We all are at a dock but there is no boat in the spot in front of us. "Over here." Mass points to a boat, correction a YACHT.

This thing is HUGE, like can you even classify this as a boat? It's white with black letters on the side saying Di Niro in a fancy font, it has 4 decks that I can see and it's looks really nice.

I hear a chuckle from behind and notice I was staring with my mouth open in shock, I close my mouth embarrassed. We all walk on and Mass gives us a tour, there are 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a kitchen, outdoor dining room, indoor dining room, outdoor living room, indoor living room, and 6 decks.

"Come on guys get changed I wanna go swimming." Teo whines after we get back to the living room where everyone expect dad, Giuseppe, and Leo are. "Matty give them a sec." McKayla says putting a hand on his shoulder. Gabby who was just wearing shorts well Jules just wore a sweatshirt they both take them off.

Gabby has a black bikini with ruffles and high waisted well Jules wore a bubble gum pink low cut bikini. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go put my phone in my bag." I walk away to on of the bedrooms where we left our things, I take off my clothes leaving me in my bikini. I take down my hair so I can hide my scar on my back.