(:01:)

Clueless- Housing Co

<><><>

I lean back in my chair, stretching my arms as I look at the paragraph I had just written.

"No that's not it" I quietly whisper to myself and I sit up right again and delete the words I had just typed on my computer.

"If I want to keep my job I need to give them my best work for this article" I say to myself again. It's a bad habit I have.

Just then I hear a large thud from upstairs. I decide it's time for a break so I get up out of my chair and leave my office. I walk up the stairs and over to the room where the thud came from.

I quietly opened up the door to see my best friend and Roommate Karl Jacobs. He was currently dancing and his chair was tipped over on the ground. I infer that this is what made the noise.

He looks over at me for a second before turning back to his stream.

I enter quietly and close the door before making my way over to the small couch he keeps out of frame so I can sit in on his streams if I want to.

His chat has no idea I exist.

 When he started to get big on twitch as well as with the Mr Beast crew, I told him that i didn't want to be just Karl Jacobs Roomate. I didn't want them knowing what I looked like or what I sounded like.

Karl picks up his chair, sitting in it as he starts to talk to chat again. As he does, my mind wanders to when we had first met.

We were both freshmen in College and in the same major as well as a lot of the same classes. We were the most unlikely of friends. I was always so quiet and never talked to anyone if I didn't need to, while he could never shut up.

As time went on, and we became closer and closer, I developed feelings for him. I know a guy like him would never like me. I'm just a friend to him. So for the past Five years, I've been trying to push those feelings away.

It hasn't worked.

My feelings for him have only grown, and I can say for sure, I am in love with this goofy boy i call my best friend,

"Hey, are you ordering food tonight?" Karl's voice breaks me out of my thoughts. I look up to see him and notice that he has ended the stream.

"Ya I got it" I responded, pulling out my phone, seeing as he paid for movie night chinese food last week.

I start to order as he stands up from his gaming chair walking over to the couch, dramatically laying down across the whole couch, his head in my lap.

I smile down at him before going back on my phone, using one hand to fill out my order and using the other one to play with his hair.