First Ending

Ok, so there are two endings. This ending is the original ending that I planned before writing anything. I won't lie, it made me cry writing it, and that's why I wrote the second ending. I personally like that one better, but you get to decide which one is cannon for you.

Still Into You - Paramore

<><><>

(Robin's pov)

I can't believe it.

Karl, the man that I've been in love with just told me that he loved me, and I honestly have no idea how to feel about this. On one hand, I've been in love with him for years, but on the other hand, he's always pushed me to the side, and I really like Emery.

I watched silent, as he stormed upstairs. I was frozen. Frozen in fear of what might happen. My heart is beating out of my chest.

"Hey are you ok?" Emery asks me, placing her hand on my shoulder, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine. What movie are we watching?"

"Well I turned on the projector and saw that the last movie played was clueless, you wanna watch that?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Ok awesome! Let's go."

"I'll be right there. I'm going to get some popcorn popped" I smile at her.

"Robbie! You're the best." She places a peck on my lips. I watch her enter the projector room as I pull out a thing of popcorn and put it in the microwave, starting it.

Just then, I hear something thudding down the stairs. I turn to look at them, seeing the beautiful double daffodil bouquet at the bottom.

I rush to the bottom of the stairs to save the flowers. I pick them up and inspect the petals, watching a few fall off. I rush into the kitchen, grabbing a vase, filling it with water, and placing the bouquet inside.

I ran my fingers over the beautiful flowers inside, smiling at them. My favorite.

Just then the microwave starts to beep, pulling me out of my thoughts. I take the popcorn out of the microwave and pour it into a bowl. I walk into the movie room, to see the movie paused at the beginning.

"Come here! I wanna cuddle!" Emery whines, making grabby hands towards me.

I smile, walking towards her. "Here" I hand her the popcorn.

"I don't want that shit!" she places it on the floor before grabbing my arm and pulling me down into the beanbag with her. I place my head on her chest as her arms wrap around me. She grabs the remote and plays the movie.