None whatsoever

Serena's POV

"You're here early" I said to Eryn as I joined her at the table she'd waved me over to at our favourite bar.

"I honestly thought I'd be the last one to arrive" she said after she smiled in greeting at me.

"Why?"

"Didn't Lana and Tanya both say they have big news? I thought they'd be the first ones here" Eryn replied.

"When?"

"Have you not checked the group chat?" Eryn said wryly.

"No. I spent the entirety of today stressing about my interview before I went in for it, and when it was over, I discovered something entirely new to stress over; so I haven't checked my phone all day" I said by way of explanation as I dug out my phone from my purse.

"What's that?" Eryn inquired.

"Yep" I declared. "I've seen the said messages"

"By the way, how was your interview?" Eryn asked belatedly.

"It either went really good or really bad" I surmised.

"The interviewers were that unreadable?" Eryn queried.

"Yep. Tough crowd"

"Jeez"
"But I trust you. You've got this in the proverbial bag" Eryn enthused.

"Thanks"

"So, what have you been stressing about all day?" Eryn pivoted.

"Hola chicas!" Delia beamed as she joined us.

"Hey" Eryn greeted.

"I'm going to ask you a question and I'm going to need you to think carefully before you answer me" I whirled on Delia.

"OH-kay" she said hesitantly with a blank look on her face.

"When you kept going on and on about how you're intuitive about “these things” earlier today, is that because you knew that I'd meet a specific man today?" I forged on.

"You met a guy?!" Delia selectively heard me.

"Don't avoid the question!" I clipped.

"Care to clue me in?" Eryn appealed.

"This morning before Rena left for work, we talked about if she's decided what to do about Cassius.
She still hasn't and she said every time she thinks about it, it gives her a headache, so I suggested she go out there and meet somebody new.
What better way to know if Cassius is really the one for her than to meet someone else and realize she can't make a relationship work with him because she still has feelings for Cassius?" Delia rambled.

"Run the Cassius situation back to me" Eryn appealed.

"Rena had just decided to give him another chance when she discovered some new and quite disenchanting information" Delia supplied.

Eryn arched a brow at me.

"Lisa's pregnant for him; and they're keeping it" I said curtly.

"By him you must mean Cassius" Tomika smoothly entered the conversation.

"Hey" I acknowledged her.

"Lisa? The not girlfriend Lisa?" Eryn marveled.

"That's the one" I concurred.

"Mika, how was the meet with your family?" Delia pivoted.

"It went pretty well actually. Better than I expected. It started shakily so I was worried..." Tomika started to say.